Story time at the next gather

Adventurers,

Since people seemed to have enjoyed story time from the last gathering I am planning another story time for the upcoming gather. A request has been made of me to speak this time of the Djinn of Erabella and since we know precious little about some of them I will take the opportunity to speak some about the people they represent as well.

With that said, I am not an expert on every single culture of Evodia or even all the Djinn. Therefore I am requesting assistance from any guest speakers who would volunteer to do so. If you feel that you have special knowledge of a culture or particular Djinn, then I welcome you to help me inform the newer adventurers or anyone else who wishes to attend.

If you desire to speak on a topic, I would appreciate if you let me know here or elsewhere prior to the gathering but it is not required.

Zenia Mallowbrooks
Viscountess to Duke De'were

Last edited:
Due to extenuating circumstances, I am unable to attend this gathering. I apologize but I will discuss this topic at the next gathering I am able to attend. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Zenia Mallowbrooks
Viscountess to Duke De'Were

Back