Story to be Published in Pioneer Press - April 12th!

Lurin

Duke
This for all you folks staying at home instead of road tripping it to Chicago, keep an eye out for this Sunday's Pioneer Press, I have been informed that the should be an article about your favorite local chapter on the front of the life section!

I'll post a link as soon as it goes to their online version as well.

This should be great! I will be sure to keep an eye out for it and get a few of them! Talk about awesome advertisement!!!

All indications is that it will be, except for the line about 'the town drunkard McGregor'

Well I talked to him earlier today and answer a whole slew of questions he had for me, and everything seemed to be positive. I don't think there is anything to worry about :D Though I did tell him that Chicago players have a strange odor...

FINALLY I can get in the paper after my glory hog sister stole my last opportunity.
Curse her for being so overwhelmingly cute at that playground.
It's been nearly 20 years coming, and now I will have my revenge!
I doubt I'll end up with my face in it though, she'll probably always have THAT over me.

Edit:
Congrats to John Greenwood for getting his mug on the front page of the Life secton! It just had to be someting about the green hair.
Perhaps I wasn't quite as charismatic as I could have been, but all joking aside the article turned out pretty well.
A big thanks to those of you who took the time to chat with Andy and help introduce him to the game and the community.
This was certainly good press, and I think it gives a great example for those interested in the hobby.

I'm just glad my makeup stood up to such an intense close up. :)

Back