Strengthen Items

Alavatar

Baron
I don't have a rulebook readily available at work so I thought I would just post what I would otherwise look up.

I know weapons can be strengthened, but what about other items such as rings, necklaces, belts, tabards, crowns, boots, etc.?

I am curious because I often seen flaws on scrolls saw something to the effect of "target is Destroyed per the spell". If casting on a non-magical something I would naturally like that something capable of resisting the Destroy.

Also if you have a favorite necklace/ring/keepsake that you don't want getting blown up by traps and whatnot might be worth the five gold to get it done.

I'd also say the problem of the rit casting on it could be solved by spellcrafting a Render on it, but not everyone has access to that either, but something to keep in mind since that's already in the system.

according to what I was told and been playing under(since I have strengthened a lot of things IG) you can, if plot allows, strengthen anything. The cost, however, is also up to plot. Most of the time the cost is just like a weapon.

Kerjal's pants.

Need I say more?

Back