Strolling into the Marketplace...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krow

*ping*

The silver coin flips in the air as the resounding sound gives a satisfying tone to Siegart's ears before he catches it mid-air and repeats the process.

This beautiful summer morning found the Tari Nor casually strolling from his storefront across the commons and headed to the marketplace, he had some business to chat about with the Breach's most prominent hobling.

(Open to RP though looking for Yetta obviously! haha)

Pushing roughly through the last of the trees into the Marketplace, Morrigan runs full on into Siegert, knocking him to the ground. Her hair is disheveled and gnoll blood splatters her clothes. Recognizing the young Tari Nor, Morrigan smiles through the mud and blood on her face and reaches down a hand to help the lad up. "Siegert-lad, sorry 'bout that. How ya be? How was tha festival?"

Being thrust onto the ground, Siegart barely had any time to realize what had happened. He started responding to the woman before looking down.... at the mud and blood now staining his clothing..... and with a mortified look, the color draining from his face his voice creaked, "......Morrigan..... what are you covered in?"

"Ach lad, 'tis just a wee little gnoll blood. I've been out huntin." Patting Siegert on the shoulder she continues "So...how did tha festival go? Did ya get yer fill of nobles?" She grins at Siegert trying to put him at ease again.

Though still slightly mortified of the stains now getting deeper into his clothing, Siegart replied, "oh.. I hope hunting went well, profitable at least." Wiping his hand on his shirt he continues, "The festival went well, the Duchesses Dukes won it, though with some apparent controversy. You know me though, I can never get my fill of the nobility! I'm actually trying to coerce Sarryn to fall in love!"

Smiling broadly, Morrigan gives Siegart a big hug saying "Congratulations on yer win! I'm sure the controversy is nothin' but if anyone should give ya a hard time ye let me know, I'll stand by ye friend and set 'em straight." Letting him go again, she asks "Who ya trying to get Sarryn ta fall in love with?".

Hearing the commotion out in the marketplace, Yetta emerges from the Pleasure Palace.
"I hear talk of love, nobility, the festival, and coins flipping in the air! These sounds make my sideburns tingle & put a happy smile on my face!"
Seeing Morrigan & Siegart Yetta exclaims "oh! Look at the sight of you two! May I offer either of you some soap & towels to freshen up with?"

Smiling at Yetta, Morrigan says "Aye Miss Yetta, a dab o' soap just might do tha trick. Thank ya!" Leaving Siegert and Yetta to talk, she walks into the Pleasure Palace in search of soap and water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back