Sue D’Onym

Gilwing

Administrator
Alliance Logistics
Alliance Owner
Oh Sue D’Onym, please make sure when you distribute your Rumor section try and get part of it straight, epically when mentioning the "N" word (Necromancy for the slow people). Let me make this clear to you and ever one else; No member of The Black Forest has EVER been charged with the casting of necromancy, conspiracy to cast necromancy aiding of a necromancer or any other charge relating to necromancy as well as any member ever casting necromancy.

Get your facts straight "Sue".

Gilwing, Brother-in-Arms

Articles found in the Ashbury Times have been driving adventurers away from the Duchy for over a decade. Despite the best efforts of "Sue D'Onym" and Eric Wolcott; the Black Forest has continued to muster on the fields of battle. I applaud your ability to endure this foe, despite never seeing your attacker who somehow knows your every move. I have often wondered why such lies and slander are allowed to plague our people, when I know the personal expense that it takes to field a proper fighting force. Perhaps it is more important to our survival that we should be divided and constantly harrassed by cowards who will never join us in the face of whatever horrifying abomination attacks us next. We should be thankful that we are made stronger by weathering criticism and contempt in addition to the mortal injuries we sustain on a daily basis.

Know this, there are those who recognize the dubious nature of words written by ghosts. There are those who with their own eyes and heart know better than to believe rumors and hearsay, instead trusting their own experience and first-hand knowledge.

Accusations of Necromancy are a very serious thing that should never be cast around lightly and without evidence. I can not believe that such a thing would appear in a syndicated document that is distributed all across our fair realm. It worries me that no penalty shall ever befall the anonymous and honorless authors of the Ashbury Times.

I am deeply ashamed. I am very sorry and yet I know that you will NEVER surrender to this unfair and invisible threat.

I look forward to fighting by your side and defending our land, together once again. I hope that you and your family are well and continue to profit by your strength in arms and courage.

-Sir Ignatious Skippio Vex
Lieutenant of the Untiring Phalanx, Ducal Army Legion D

Sir Ignatious, thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot. I am glad we have an honorable friend like you.

Of all the things we have ever had to fight, Deaths heads, Highway men, Liches, Dragonmages and even Panthernaughts, "Sue" and the Ashbury Times are the toughest foe we ever had to face, an invisible force indeed.

Gilwing said:
"Sue" and the Ashbury Times are the toughest foe we ever had to face, an invisible force indeed.

An invisible force who's words have no true monetary value... Only what the reader values them as. I read them as the ramblings of a gossip columnist who gets stories from anonymous tips and who-knows-what sources..

You know the truth, and your friends know the truth. Your enemies are gonna think whatever they want weather Sue writes about you or not.....

Her words are only as valuable as the reader perceives them as. Not to mention shes only publicizing what someone else whispered to her in the lonely dark, and quite frankly when people are not big enough to speak in public, or what people say behind my back is none of my business.

Ramblings brother, don't let it get to you.

-Squire, Commander Ithica
-Follow me if I Advance, Kill me if I retreat, Avenge me if I Die

Oh yeah this lady spreads mote crap then a dozen farmhands planting for a harvest. She's more fulls hot air then my bellows. In other words it's a buncha crap. I met yer boys and seen em fight
Yer a good lot from what I seen. I say ya start a column of yer own and discuss her rampant homosapienism and diabolical metabolisms. Big words scare folks..like clowns

Grim

Aggravain said:
Oh yeah this lady spreads mote crap then a dozen farmhands planting for a harvest. She's more fulls hot air then my bellows. In other words it's a buncha crap. I met yer boys and seen em fight
Yer a good lot from what I seen. I say ya start a column of yer own and discuss her rampant homosapienism and diabolical metabolisms. Big words scare folks..like clowns

Grim

Thank Grim. Maybe we should do just that, but I think it would be beneath us to stoop down to her level.

On the plus side we do have the "Wisdom of the Forest" that we try and submit every edition (I think we missed this month).

Some things are beneath notice. You ignore them, and laugh mockingly alone to yourself when at last they are forgotten.

Simon

I an I would like ta thank Black forest for deir interes in old Haka, but I an I mus admit my limitations for such a battle hardened well executed team. I an I am impressed with what i an i have seen of your team on de battlefield, and I an I would like to thank your team for assisting me, not one time but two time, and assisting de hole town during de waves of spider attacks. I an i have taken de time da find out about your team from othe adventurers and de Ashbury Times, and I an I do believe in your sincerity in improving you image. Dere appear da be people within de town who feel dat de team can never reach de goal of being reputable contributor in our society. I an I do not believe for dat to be so. I an I ave never witnessed any offensive actions like necromancy and I an I have seen your battle skills as well as your comraderie and brotherhood of your team and I an I believe dat you are on de right path for better reputation. For Old Haka, I an I see dat I an I would be leading discussions and negotiations of issues, as Old Haka believes in diplomacy over warfare, until warfare is da only option but if I an I had to go to War tomorrow, I an I would be honoured to have such a stengthened team beside me.

If I an I can offer my diplomacy skills to assist your team, feel free to call upon old Haka an I an I will be dere. After all, you have Forest in your name, so you can not be all bad.

I have not read the news letter I have been away. I was injured there fore inside most of the last gathering. I heard rumors or some of the black forest who were there were a little anti social. This came from fairly new people to town. As a whole the Black Forest has had a bad rep past. However, many of us have made them jump hoops so to speak to prove they have changed their ways. They have with stood much ridicule. I feel too often they are accused of things they did not do for it may seem easy at the time.
I know for my self I was angry for a long time when we I bought a magic mace with my personal money and they upon leaving the auction could be heard saying the guild had bought it with donation money. Hence I can count on one hand the amount of donated coin we have gotten since. This is the worst I can say of them. This is minor. This is trivial in the realm of things we deal with.
I feel they are NOT as they use to be. They have worked HARD to reach this plateau. Necromancy come on give them a break and get a life.
As much of a long strained interaction as we have been I hope My speaking up will make all get all facts before accusing any one of any thing. They well deserve a break.

Zaterina N Norik

Heidi said:
I feel they are NOT as they use to be. They have worked HARD to reach this plateau. Necromancy come on give them a break and get a life. As much of a long strained interaction as we have been I hope My speaking up will make all get all facts before accusing any one of any thing. They well deserve a break.
Zaterina N Norik

We thank you Zaterina. Your words speak volume.

Back