Summer Rumors heard around Westhaven and Forward Operating Base

Kitaruen

Knight
King O,Dell took to the feild to rally the dwarven troops a few weeks ago! He was without the hammer-that famous one.

Dwarves have been seen fighting dwarves in the big cities. Some of them are being called the Bloody Handed...sounds so evil.

Barbarians have been seen on the front reinforcing dwarven lines?! Guess they are Northlunds citizens- is that a good sign or a bad one? Definitely bad apparently they are just as tough as the Dwarves.

Several patches of Forest and a single farm have ceased to exist! Like just vanished overnight. Naw that's old news. The adventurers killed that Void thing. "Wait Void like the destroyer of worlds we need to flee"

The tower outside Westhaven has vanished! Just one more thing disappearing!? Should we be alarmed.

Gnot and Don't are the farmhouse murderer! There is two of them! Genius!

Those branded barbarians are so trendy. Can I get one?

I heard soon 1 in 10 of all people will be a lycanthrope.

Old lady Torgensen won the best pie contest despite all the judges dying the next day!

My cousins well was dry and now it's not. But the water totally is intoxicated.

Master Asura of the Solar’s MADE MAGIC!!!! He fixed one of those antimagic zones! I bet he could unravel Stahn Revahns very being!

Rifting seems to work fine again!

I heard that one Princess you know the one is a Euphoria addict.

I heard Jinn are the key to world peace. I wish someone would make a wish about that.

The Dwarven Fort- Dell's Landing has never fallen...it once was a Fort called the Red Wall its one of the only places that Emperor Ternius never conquered. Wonder why...a great evil rests there no doubt!

Back