Summerash: A Channeling Item for Sale

Shen [he/him]

Scholar
Chicago Staff
Marshal
During a recent visit to Summerash, a group of adventurers I was with happened upon an Item in which our group holds no use for. However, when asking around the adventurers who were in attendance, there were some interests, but we were unable to centralize getting those interested at the same place at the same time to Auction among those Channelers to determine who both wanted it and wanted it "the most" measured in Fortanis Coin.

This item is a Transfer Gem, which when used will enchant an easily traveling Source for 20 days of Strenuous use. Allowing the holder of the Source to Channel Health and Channel Armor. Both enchantments may each be used three times per day.

To maintain a centralized communication and transparency of those I was with - I am keeping the focus of my communication here, in Gileania's Dreams. And those others I have informed about this item and its sale, I have left a trail for them to follow my dreams to this central point.

Unless the discussion and Dream Auction reaches a final "bid", I plan to return to Summerash in the coming fall and would like to have made the exchange with the new owner with enough time to receive the payment before my travels. Unless the purchaser is from Gileania, in which I can make the exchange upon my arrival. Please only make your declarations in increments of Gold, although payment may be arranged in any combination of Fortanis's Coin Currency.

Please let me know if there are any questions.

-
Shen

I would like to put 3 gold down on the gem.

~Lorelei

Back