Super Important Job

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hi.

For those that know me, I am Billium and I like to dig. I am good at digging up things. After various clues I found a large door to my families treasure. I will not say where here. However, it needs a key, a series of keys done in order to open, or so I have read. I learned my great great great grandfather had hidden the keys in a cave. However that cave is filled with very mean monsters called Clan BaBoulder. They are mean, and they made fun of my of the way I talk. I know it is buried in that cave. I am looking for cheap labor to help me dig up the key.

My payment is negotiable. I will be in Westhaven on the night of this Friday.

Thank you that is all.

- Billium

'ello Mister Billium,

Glad to heres you are still on the 'unt fer yer families treasure. As I've hept you 'n the pass I's am willin' to hepp yous again. Sides, I'd like to give some of them Baboulder chaps a piece of me mind. See's they tricked me ins to hepp them once, only fer to be a trap. I's will looks ya up when I makes it to faire.

Yer servant,
Grimshaw Harvus.

Master Billium,

I hope that all is well with you and yours! There is a SLIM chance that myself and Mordagh will be in for the Market on Friday - should our scheduled arrival fall then, and should you have us, we would be happy to lend our skills to your cause.

Hope to see you then!

Biff Sterling, Adventurer... AT LAAARGE!!!

If you need someone to heal you and I'm not busy, I would love to help you all.

~Terra

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Thank you all that helped. Even though we found the key, the key has been lost. I think that Hobbling who runs to Tavern has it. I hope you can figure it out, as I plan to open the door to my families treasure next month. It should be amazing. We should do it right after Breakfast, because then we will have the energy to handle it.

I have saved enough money that I can pay not the cheapest of folks this time.

I look forward to finally finding my families treasure so we don't have to be laughing stocks anymore when we tell the tales about our familie's role against the mean multiple eye floating ball of flesh lady.

- Billium
Experienced Treasure Hunter
Master Digger
Alright conversationalist if I do say so myself

Billium,

I am glad that you are so very close towards your goal. You will need to be safe if the mean multiple eye floating ball of flesh lady is who I suspect that it might be.

Thank you,
Lady FallingStar

Hello Billium are you still in need of Help ??

Strod

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. However I believe someone has the key with the dancing. So they better be around, otherwise we are out of luck and I shall be sad. I think the Hobling has it.

-Billium

I's believe Mister Billium is correct. Last I saw of thee "key" it wuz in the 'ands of Sam as they were discussing dance moves. But I wus distracted as to 'ow our split wuz bee-in 'andled an' lost sight of it.
I fought Miss Eldandiril wuz t'ere as well. May-haps she knows w'at 'appen to it?

-Grimshaw

I can ask Sam for you, Grimshaw. I'll let you know via pigeon or letter.

~Terra

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Sam has it. No worries- the dance is being practiced I am sure.

In Service,
Cyn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know what any of you are talking about. Sorry.

Eldandiril Zanabanath
Cupbearer to Duchess Fairfax

Back