a wop bop b-luma b-lop bam bom

i got an ogrE named isa
she knows just wHat to do
i got an ogrE named isa
she knows just what to do
marriage and children that was my hope yet is denied to so many to me
peach rocks to the east, peach rocks to the west
but shes the girl i Love best
isa was my true love, oh how i miss her, it is her death that made me realize puzzle me this puzzle me that suffering is the truth of life and to you i will bring much
whoP bop b-luma b-lop bam bom
tutti frutti, oh Fruity
tutti frutti, woo
tutti frutti, oh fRuity
tutti frutti, oh frUity
tutti frutti, oh fruITY
a wop bop b-luma b-lop bam bom

((An Echo))
ABAAAAAAAAABABBBAAABBAABBBAAAABAAAAABBABBAABBABBAAAAABBAABAAAAABBAAAABBABBABABAAAAAAABAABAAABAABAAAAAAAABBAABBBAABAAAAAAABABBABBAAABBABBAABAAAAAAAABABABAAABAAABAABBB

bom……………………..............bom............
((An Echo))
ABAAAAAAAAABABBAAAABAABAABAABABABAAAABAAAABAAABBAABAABAAABAABAAAAABBAAAAAAAAAAAAABBAAAAABBAAAAAABBAABAAAAAABAABAABAABAAAAAAAAABABBABBAAABBABBAABABAABBBAAAB

Puzzle me this Puzzle me that where is the first of the lost, who is first of the lost, oh and what did I want most in life.

The Puzzler

ABAAA AAAAA ABABB BAAAB BAABB BAAAA BAAAA ABBAB BAABB ABBAA AAABB AABAA AAABB AAAAB BABBA BABAA AAAAA BAABA AABAA

IALRTQQNTMDEDBWUASE

BAAAA AAAAB BAABB BAABA AAAAA ABABB ABBAA ABBAB BAABA AAAAA AABAB ABAAA BAAAB AABBB

QBTSALMNSAFIRH

ABAAA AAAAA ABABB AAAAB AABAA BAABA BABAA AABAA AABAA ABBAA BAABA AABAA BAAAA ABBAA AAAAA AAAAA ABBAA AAABB AAAAA

IALBESUEEUSEQMAAMDA

ABBAA BAAAA AABAA BAABA ABAAA AAAAA ABABB ABBAA ABBAB BAABA BAABB BAAAB

MQESIALMNSTR

or

IALRTQQNTMDEDBWUASEQBTSALMNSAFIRH

IALBESUEEUSEQMAAMDAMQESIALMNSTR

Good Scribe Migs
There are two Bacon ciphers, in one there is 26 letter but in the other only 24 letter as I and J (abaaa) and U and V (baabb) are the same

You get
I am surrounded by water but I am not a fish. answer an Island
I am between Terna and Anret. I am not us. Answer Nex

So FRUITY is first of the lost.
Fruity is on Nex Island.

((An Echo))

ABAAA=I/j

AAAAA= a

ABABB= l or M

BAAAB=r or S

BAABB=t or u/v

BAAAA=q or r

BAAAA= q or r

ABBAB= o

BAABB= u/v

ABBAA=n

AAABB=D

AABAA = e

AAABB= D

AAAAB = B

BABBA= y

BABAA= w

AAAAA= a

BAABA= t

AABAA= e

BAAAA=r

AAAAB =b

BAABB= u/y

BAABA =t

AAAAA = a

ABABB= m

ABBAA= n

ABBAB= o

BAABA= t

AAAAA= a

AABAB = f

ABAAA= i/j

BAAAB= s

AABBB= h

((An Echo))

ABAAA= i/j

AAAAA= a

ABABB= m

AAAAB= b

AABAA= e

BAABA= t

BABAA= w

AABAA= e

AABAA= e

ABBAA= n

BAABA= t

AABAA= e

BAAAA= r

ABBAA= n

AAAAA= a

AAAAA=a

ABBAA= n

AAABB= d

AAAAA= a

ABBAA= n

BAAAA= r

AABAA =e

BAABA= t

ABAAA= i/j

AAAAA= a

ABABB= m

ABBAA=n

ABBAB= o

BAABA= t

BAABB= u/v

BAAAB= s

Aramis Seablade

Last edited:
Isa in another tongue mean Ice or Iron. Or the girl for him or his love is of iron
The phase "oh and what did I want most in life" is in the past tense. So the speaker is dead.
Peach rock is known for Gold and Golems. But the constructs are filled with the spirit of the dead and are powered by gold.

So FRUITY is first of the lost.
Fruity is on Nex Island.
And it think the Puzzler want most in life was a Spirit Golem

Aramis Seablade

Last edited:
what are the bacon syphers? I mean I see how you wrote out this one but...

I have been researching cipher since my travels in Anret recently.
Aramis Seablade

I will not tell you what is right nor wrong, but I will applaud.
Buggy is next in a few days time once again great harm to him or great wit from you?
I am clever but so are you, perhaps too clever are you cheating, I doubt, I heart, I bid you goodbye for today, See you soon.

The Puzzler

Puzzle me this, Puzzle me that, my insect friends whopped up on an imbecile. Sent him running we did, Fruity oh Tutti is safe but what about mmmmm let us go with Buggy. I am a man of my word so when I say you getting the puzzles correct will save one of the potential totems rest assured I do not lie, though if I did lie would it not be delicious?

What belongs to you, but is used by others?

What is it that walks on four legs then two legs and finally three legs?

What is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end and the end of every race?

I have billions of eyes, yet I live in darkness. I have millions of ears, yet only four lobes. I have no muscle, yet I rule two hemispheres. What am I?

What kind of pins are used in soup?

What has neither nails or bones, but has four fingers and a thumb?

Why is silk like grass?

When is a bank like a mountain?

What is nowhere, but everywhere except where something is?

ABABA AAAAA BABAA ABBAB AABAB BAABA AABBB BAAAA AABAA AABAA AAAAB BABBA BAABA AABBB BAAAA AABAA AABAA AAAAB BAABB AABBA AABBA BABBA ABAAA BAAAB ABAAB ABBAA ABBAB BABAA ABBAA AAAAB BABBA ABABB AABAA AABBB AABAA AAABB ABAAA AABAA BAAAB ABAAA AABAB BABBA ABBAB BAABB AABBA BAABB AABAA BAAAB BAAAB BABAA BAAAA ABBAB ABBAA AABBA AABBA ABBAB ABBAB AAABB ABABA BAABB AAABA ABAAB BAABA AAAAA ABABA ABAAB BAAAB ABBAB ABBAB ABBAA

The Puzzler

first is name

Man...

so far looks to easy. One sec

LAW OF THREE BY THREE BTGGYISK. what is three by three?

o well time to fall for a probable trap

nothing
never mind these are difficult it is just the first one looks obvious(If I am right) and the second seems to be the most famous riddle.

No wait it is E

I'm guessing brain right now

A glove

the last I think is nothing maybe

AAAAB BAABB AABBA AABBA BABBA ABAAA BAAAB ABAAB ABBAA ABBAB
BUGGY IS KNO
BABAA ABBAA AAAAB BABBA ABABB AABAA AABBB AABAA AAABB ABAAA
WN BY ME HE DI
AABAA BAAAB ABAAA AABAB BABBA ABBAB BAABB AABBA BAABB AABAA
ES IF YOU

AAAAB BAABB AABBA AABBA BABBA ABAAA BAAAB ABAAB ABBAA ABBAB
BUGGY IS KNO
BABAA ABBAA AAAAB BABBA ABABB AABAA AABBB AABAA AAABB ABAAA
WN BY ME HE DI
AABAA BAAAB ABAAA AABAB BABBA ABBAB BAABB AABBA BAABB AABAA
ES IF YOU E
BAAAB BAAAB BABAA BAAAA ABBAB ABBAA AABBA AABBA ABBAB ABBAB
SS WRONG GOO
AAABB ABABA BAABB AAABA ABAAB BAABA AAAAA ABABA ABAAB BAAAB
D LUCK TALKS
ABBAB ABBAB ABBAA
O ON

LAW OF THREE BY THREE. BUGGY IS KNOWN BY ME. HE DIES IF YOU ESS WRONG. TALKS O ON

Did I kill buggy. Let me look again

LAW OF THREE BY THREE. BUGGY IS KNOWN BY ME. HE DIES IF YOU GUESS WRONG. TALK SOON

(F WORD WAS BLEEPED OUT)

LAW OF THREE BY THREE. BUGGY IS KNOWN BY ME. HE DIES IF YOU GUESS WRONG. GOOD LUCK, TALK SOON

-Migs

Last edited:
Puzzler,

Why did you take Buggy, Bloody and Fruity? Do you want the totems to continue to out of balance? Even with all that brings?

Matron FallingStar

What belongs to you, but is used by others?
migs says a name and would be correct
What is it that walks on four legs then two legs and finally three legs?
migs says a man and is not wrong, even right
What is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end and the end of every race?
migs your thoughts are jumbled but E is the right response
I have billions of eyes, yet I live in darkness. I have millions of ears, yet only four lobes. I have no muscle, yet I rule two hemispheres. What am I?
migs says brain and Proves he has a brain in doing sUch
still waiting
What has neither nails or bones, but has four fingers and a thumb?
migs says glove i wondeR who has the best fashIon for These these daYs
Why is silk like grass?
still waiting
still waiting
What is nowhere, but everywhere except where something is?
migs says nOthing and For nothing it is overall well done but three remain yet to be illuminated

ah Matron fallIngstar a good question asked yet do I know the aNswer, Do you, balance is important but why allow a levEr like that to exist at all. Why let the great elven houses exist, why let the tapestry Magic run rampant, why let dragOns dragon, why let any of it harm the good people of the good lands. The answer is magic. Magic is power and iT corrupts absolutely - when I am dONe fear not magic will ceaSe and we will all be equal. men and women equal to each other in the purity of fellowship that comes from absolute mastery of our minds.

truly i find the stone elves fascinating but they have gotten it all wrong-the gold elves are equally fascinating but gotten it all wrong. together we will sing the song of unity and together we will defeat our foes.

The Puzzler

Pinto

Why is silk like grass?
It comes in yards.

When your interest peaks.
Aramis Seablade

Last edited:
Pinto-I would have said terrapins but I begrudgingly accept that.

Why is silk like grass?
It comes in yards.-Well done

When your interest peaks. Ha the best that one is.

The little one is saved, up next Bloody

The Puzzler

Puzzler,

If you truly followed and believe in the Law of three by three, then you know that Fortanis with repay your wicked deeds on you three fold. Free your captives now unharmed and change your ways before it is too late.

If you want to stretch you mind, I will converse with you and share with you theories I doubt you have considered. You may believe in the PURITY OF MIND EMOTIONS? But what do you think of the idea that emotions are like a virus? Let us discus.

Aramis Seablade

Buggy shall be found kitty-corner to Fruity although on another Isle altogether. I give you that one for free to prove I am not the enemy.

AAAABABABBABBBAABBBAAAABBBBAAA ABAAA ABABBABAAAABABAAABAA BAABAABBBA ABBAABABAAAAABAAABBB BAABBAABBBAAAAABAABB ABAAA BABBAABAAAABABBABABB ABABAAABAAAABAAABBBB AABBBABAAAABBAA AABABABBBABAAAB ABBABABBBABABBA AABBBAABAA BABBAABAAAABABBABABB AAABBBAAABABAAAABBABABABA ABBBAAABAB BAABBAABBBAABAA BAABBAAAAAABBBBAABAABAABABAABBBAAABBBAAA AAAAAABBABAAABB AAAABAABAAAAABAABBBAABBAAAABAA BAABAABBBAABBAAAABAABAABBAABBBABAAAABBABAABBA BABAAABBABABAAABAAAABABAAAABAA AABBBAABAA BAABAAABBBABBBABABAAABABBAAABB AAAABAABAA BAABBAABBBAABAA ABBABAABAABABBA BAABBABBBABAABBAABAAABBAA BAABBABBBAABBBA AABBBAABAA ABAAABAABA BAABABABAAABBBBAABAABAAABABAAAABBBABAAAB BAABBABBBA BAABBAABBBAABAA ABBBABAABBAABBBAABAABAAABBAABA ABAAA BAABBAABBBABAAAABBABABABA

But in fairness I dare say never fear for I know where he is, the tapestry magic may be locked away and ebb away but its waters in this case do not. He shall drink so deep that the contest between the trio will be all for naught.
Desmodus draculae Giganteus raised my way not the way of some gentle shaman who does not even understand his true power
Puzzle me this, Puzzle me that whose afraid of a big bad....well everyone with common sense in this case.

Truly I hope we will be allies in the end once my swarms have mingled with you and yours. Where are the brood I have yet to find them? Do they still exist and where that will be the only question I ask- you want to answer ofcourse as you want to know where Bloody is and that he is safe.

Till the morrow.

The Puzzler

Last edited:
the echo
"BLOODY I LIKE SO MUCH THAT I WILL KEEP HIM FOR NOW HE WILL DRINK OF THE TAPESTRY AND BECOME SOMETHING UNIQUE HE SHOULD BE THE NEW TOTEM TOO HE IS SUPERIOR TO THE OTHERS I THINK"
Aramis

Puzzler,
Your views are interesting. Could you tell me more of your philosophy about the tapestry magics?
Thank You,
Matron FallingStar

Back