Sword Auction

If I'm not mistaken the sword is of Earthen aspect not an Earth Blade. Just clarifying.

Squire Siril

Ah

If I'm not mistaken the sword is of Earthen aspect not an Earth Blade. Just clarifying.

Squire Siril

That is correct.

-Cpl. Syver

So, theoretically, it could be necromantic in nature? Or perhaps I'm wrong. I try to avoid learning more about necromancy than I really need to.

-Cena

Theoretically yes. Unlikely, but possible.

Cpl. Syver

Off topic, I always wondered: is your name a reference to the Daedric Prince, Clavicious Vile?

What is a Daedric? What is an Elder Scrolls? A rabbit hole of fantasy from a feverish mind. Yes lets keep on topic.

Since I just chimed in I guess I should do something productive like bid.

I will bid 60 gold vith the 5 cold Syver is a good bear tax.

Kit

Last edited:
The sword may have a spirit.Someone may be trapped within, as was the case with Rivous' swird. I highly suggest that before we destroy the sword we see if this is the case.

Lady FallingStar

My eyes can tell you for certain if that is the case, so it would be wise to let me see it before any conclusion is reached in the auction.

- Wycliff, the Seeker.

Ok everyone. Thank you for all that bid. I would like to announce the winner of the sword is.....
Sir Robert!
He won it with a bid of 65 gold and 5 gold to Syver.

Thanks again!
Sir Nyio Sorn

Congratulations Sir Robert.

I'll tell you everything I know tonight.

Sir Nyio, are you handling treasure splits? Or will Sir Robert handle it directly.

Syver

Sir Robert will hand me his payment for the sword and i will personally give everyone their share. At which then Sir Robert will be handed the sword.

Sir Nyio Sorn

Sounds good. I will see everyone in a short time.

I have no idea what's going on, you lost me... let's just have a party

Elle

Back