Sword of the Healer for sale

Polare

Count
Good afternoon!

I am brokering an enchanted sword which is being constructed for sale. This weapon is an exquisitely made longsword with the following enchantments, good for approximately five years:

Elemental Aura: Flame
Spell Parry, once per day
Cure Mortal Wounds, activatable as an Expanded Enchantment once per day
Purify, activatable as an Expanded Enchantment once per day
Life, activatable as an Expanded Enchantment once per day

The sword is not yet made, so the specific enchantments may be modified slightly on request of the buyer. The item is not locked to any specific lands and will travel freely.

Please submit your offers to me privately. I will reply to the highest three bidders specifically and allow them to compete with one another after initial bidding.

Many thanks for your time,
Lord Polare Lissenstine of Andar

(OOG note: The sword can also come with a lightly used latex longsword physrep. If you are interested in having the physrep included, please mention this fact OOG with your offer and keep in mind that I will expect your in-game bidding to compensate)

Out of curiosity... are the spells Enchantments or Channels?

Sarah said:
Out of curiosity... are the spells Enchantments or Channels?

Expanded Enchantments. I apologize for not making that clear and I have corrected the original notice.

Many thanks for your time,
Lord Polare Lissenstine

Greetings,

I have once again been given the opportunity to broker this item. This time, the seller is interested primarily in gold and gems (and of course interesting items and/or scrolls good in Andar or Tarndale).

The specifications are the same as previously. Please contact me privately if you are interested.

Many thanks,
Lord Polare Lissenstine of Andar

The window to purchase this item will close within the next two weeks. As of yet, I have received no bids and thus will not have the seller commission the item to be made.

Quantities of High Magic will be used to ensure there is virtually no possibility of that happening. That said, if it does happen I would refund the money. I expect money on delivery for this particular item, not on order.

Thank you for your interest,
Lord Polare Lissenstine

Back