Tactical Withdraw from Parson's Breach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignoring everyone else Goos approaches Hamish...

"When everyone calms down, I will be making my way back to the breach, will you join me? I know you can handle yourself quite well in battle and I can use a friend on the road."

Nadja enters the room that Zanthia had pointed too shortly after leaving the portal room. She doesn't bother with the door knowing Garridan will close it behind him once he enters.

(post moved to Nadja seeks Visions thread)

Shortly after arriving in Calenhelm, Zanthia arranged transportation to the Earthweaver's guild for all those who wished to go.

(post moved to Earthweavers' Enclave in Calenhelm thread)

He nodded to Laurent's idea, already keeping in mind of several ideas to combine into this message; though it was likely tbe news got ahead of them when everyone was out, he turned and nodded once. "Those with Affiliation to the Imperials are free to stay at our own home as well. It seems however we'll be expanding the grounds sooner then expected." Giving the directions of the house and stepping off, he nodded omce to Mars and Ejep. "Let's be at our business then."

(Meant for before everyone splits off)

Noman politely thanks Zanthia for her consideration in providing quarters to rest in. The offer to take any desired classes did not escape his attention either, but he has something else in mind that seems a bit more urgent...or at least more important to him. "Frederic, Isawda, I'm heading to the library if you need me. I need to do some research on that hilt His Highness mentioned." As stated, Noman headed for the nearest library, to see what he could find out about this mysterious bladeless sword.

In truth, the king had approached Noman on this subject two or three months ago, back during the Festival of Crows. With the hilt being stuck partway into the fae realm, Noman had decided at the time that studying fae lore would be a good way to start, but by the time he'd finished those studies, he'd forgotten his original reason for them. Now that the king had appeared once more, and with a second piece of the sword no less, Noman was harshly reminded of the task he'd been given, and felt terribly guilty for having delayed for so long. Add to that the king's apparent demise, and the need to finish the task set forth became paramount in Noman's mind. It was time to take this job seriously.

...but with how little information there was on the hilt to begin with, finding out anything more would certainly prove difficult.

*moved to separate thread*

Mar nods too Garnett unstringing his bow and putting his home guard tabard on properly. "thank you Garnett I would be happy too accept your hospitality" he says softly following. "it occurs too me I'll also need directions too the market too replace a couple items left behind" Mar looks around as they walk in awe of the city around them.

Just a quick OOG note.

To keep things "organized" once you leave the Portal room, you should begin a new thread of your character's actions. Reminder to players that they cannot be in 2 places at once! So when you "leave for the library, market, house, Conclave-Penta, Enclave of the EW etc, you are "there" and no place else until you state you leave that area".

Keep posting! Love the passion players are showing! Well done! :thumbsup:

Phelan shakes off the last vestiges of vertigo from his abrupt journey through the portal. Looking around in wonder at the surroundings he tries to marshal his thoughts his head still spinning after his tumble's avoiding the blows of his enemy's . Images of the battle filtering through his mind, Phelan shudders at the thought of his close brush with death at the hands of the king's nephew. "I owe Nox for his last minute save for sure " Phelan thinks to himself with a grin.

Hearing Zanthia's orders to the Earthweavers. Phelan says out loud as he follows the Earthweavers " I will join you". As he limps off after them Phelan thinks to himself " I will have to find a way to let the winter court know of this turn of events."

A runner makes his way towards Isawda. "'scuse me M'lord, but the Lady Fatespinner requres your presence immediately in the Enclave. Please make all due haste". With that the runner is off again, likely delivering another message, his pouch seems bursting with papers.

Isawda looks to the note he was supposed to deliver to the Palace and back to the group remaining in the Portal Room. "Anyone able to take this message to the Queen?"
(written with permission of Mike who is unavailble on the forums for a bit)

After lookine to see if anyone else need directions Fredic wait and help anyone who needs to know how to get there and then heads of to the Earthweavers' guild.

Tess pasted herself against the nearest wall upon exiting the portal, drawing a long breath that swelled her chest and slowly exhaling. This process repeated itself many times before the red haze finally cleared from the orc's vision and the snarl relaxed from her face- somewhat. Began process again to avoid lashing out in response to the word 'coward', "Give you one break for this one, Goos, since I feel exactly the same," she muttered seemingly long after Goos had left.
After a thoughtful pause, Tess tensed to chase after Keara when Isawda's request reached her ears. She reached out to collect the biata's note while asking "Who is this Queen and where might I find her? Did you mean Her Grace, Lady Victoria Masterson? Is she really the Queen now, or does... um, never mind. Where'm I bringin' this?"

"This retreating shite is for the birds. Ae am gonna get drrunk. Ae will be at The Ogre's Head, hoistin' one to the King and maybe even to that Az'caine fella. If you need me you know where I am."

A guard approaches Tess. "M'lady. You are in an outer portion of the Palace. This is our portal chamber. It is not attached to the Palace for security reasons as you can surely understand. The Palace proper is out the gate" he points to the large set of doors opposite the Portal "and then you just follow the path South west. You truly cannot miss the Palace. It's the largest building in the city, although not the tallest. That one is the Arcane Sanctum's Conclave-Penta." he turns to tend to others that seem disoriented from the collapsing portal of Parson's Breach. "Oh, M'lady, the Duchess Victoria, is not the Queen, she is the sister of King Ulric. You will find his wife and son in the Palace."

Mar taps garnett lightly on the shoulder "i should probably check in at the home guard with laraunt" he says softly "i'll meet with you once thats done" he slips off down a side street headed in the direction of the home guard baracks.

"Alright. If I'm not at the Library I'll be at the house." He says, walking off quickly to inform the Arcane Sanctum of the specifics.

Tess flashed the guard a small grin. "Thanks for the directions, I should visit this friendly city more often if I get the chance! Too much to worry about right now though, well met sir". She rested her weapon against the wall by the large doors on the way out, stating "I'll come back for that soon", then peeled off down the path indicated toward the largest building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back