Take 2 anyone?

So I had such a blast out there last year that I wanted to make it out again. Would anyone help us out with shields and bows and whatnots?

Also, if we could get a cabin where the heat doesn;t die? Most of us are hardy folks but it was cold. :)

Thanks,

Paul

AKA

Jehan

I can help you out with bows.

Cymryc and I have some extra bows too that we can let you use and probably some weapons and shield/s. The cabins, at times can be hit or miss. Generally most of the cabins heaters are working. What we could do is bring sleeping bags and extra blankets for you guys. 1. as a "oh ****, the heater is not working", or 2. "sweet baby jesus, it is freaking cold even with the heater going" and 3. so you guys wont have to pack those things, which could lighten your suitcases. Which is nice, especially since most airlines charge around $20 or more for a 2nd piece of luggage.

-Leigh-Ann, always happy to help out when I can.

Miller has been in the process of upgrading all of the cabins over the last year. We should see some new changes for the better, but be warned that all of the bunks are likely to be bolted down now.

I'll re-make my bow for your use if you come out. :D

I've been procrastinating my repair work, but if you guys come out and need another bow I'll gladly finish it up for you!

As for the cabin, you're welcome to stay in the Brotherhood of the Star with me. Last time I was the only one in there, so more people probably would not be an issue. But we might want to work that out IG. :D

Alavatar said:
I'll re-make my bow for your use if you come out. :D

I've been procrastinating my repair work, but if you guys come out and need another bow I'll gladly finish it up for you!

As for the cabin, you're welcome to stay in the Brotherhood of the Star with me. Last time I was the only one in there, so more people probably would not be an issue. But we might want to work that out IG. :D

I've stayed in that cabin. Mmmm toasty.

We want to come out in Jan for the 3 day.

Like last time, i'll prolly take a 1/2 day to NPC a bit and have plots from CHI chase my pcs in other towns. :D

Ok so we are looking at plane tickets and baggage fees and we figure... the biggest hurdles are as follows:

2 shields (kite or whatever so long as the strap can fit our real life sized High Orc)
1 spear
2 bows (both of them shortbows methinks)

We can fit costumes no problem and we have less need to bring extra stuff however, and heres the bigger request, We migh need to raid NPC camp for makeup ( I can pay a little) and for spirit gum ( we have a minor spill incident and I am still getting it out of my luggage in clumps :D).

Oh and as a side note, I am not bringing any scrolls. The TSA stole all of mine last time. :)

I could likely provide at least a spear by then, possibly a longer-bow. I've also got a pretty complete make-up case for Friday night. I don't have any spirit gum, however, as I think it is wretched nasty stuff. Liquid Latex, though, I have aplenty.

If you remind me closer to the event, I have green merhon makeup (I've got an Orc in another Larp) and spirit gum. I may also have extra shields and (very) short bows, depending on which character I'm playing at the time. It sounds like we can get you handled between the lot of us when it comes down to it.
~Matt (Kerjal)

If you need makeup, PM and let me know as soon as possible what it is you need and I will see about acquiring it.

-Cassandra

We are confirmed guys!

10 of us from Chicago are making the trek on Jan 16th.

Everyone from last time + 3 newer faces we just got the tickets today.

woot!

Paul

Jebus, they're invading...

Dude, not only do I miss three days of mayhem but I miss cuddle time with Jeyhann? This gets worse and worse....

Cuddle Time?

You must have the wrong character.... ear scratch? maybe.... Eating gross things? probably... but cuddling with strange Gypsies? Most likely not :)

We can take 2 cabins if need be. There prolly will be a bit of pairing up going on for... warmth and what not :) so we can most likely make a squeeze out of an 8 person cabin.

And yes, we are invading...but I promise the others come with nothing but good intentions. :twisted:

Paul

Nyaaa. I remember playing with you guys!
Too bad I won't be at this event. But either way when you make the trek over here I hope you all have fun!!!

(I can't wait to start PCing again!)

~~~♥

Pino said:
Too bad I won't be at this event. But either way when you make the trek over here I hope you all have fun!!!

~~~♥

They are making the January Event not the November Event.

Rossic said:
Pino said:

~~~♥

They are making the January Event not the November Event.

OK then!!!! NEVERMIND!!! v(~_^)
I will in fact be PCing that event. :D Look for me around Kasuni~
Cant wait to play with you guy again!

Back