Taking orders

Nikorisu

Artisan
Hello there friends! I heard from Sir Victor Von Gryphon that the we are all going to die at the hands of the Corrupt if we don't work together. Seeing as I prefer to live, I would like to fill your hands with tools to keep you alive. I am a journeyman blacksmith willing to take orders. I will be arriving in a few weeks and will be able to deliver things then. My prices are twice supply cost meaning a shield will cost 2 silver, a longsword 6 silver, etc.

I hope this conflict can be dealt with swiftly and with very few of you dying. Also, any information about these creatures would be useful to me as well.

-Zakar

While me has no need of weapons, of them me has plenty, me is glad to hear you are joining the cause! The corrupt are complex and hard to explain in short. Simply they are an endless tide of bad, bent on consuming our lands so they can rid the world of fae and dragons. More than this me would want to explain in person. Seek me out at the next gathering. Me is the Barbarian with the two handed sword.

-Ragnarok

Zakar,

You are officially recruited into the Horizon Freedom Forge Force (TM)!!!!

Sir Victor von Gryphon, Knight of the Stayed Blade has requested that the fires of all of his forges burn brightly!

As a Journeyman Blacksmith I need your help to outfit as many of the Good Knight's forces as possible.

I request that you bring your hammer and meet me at the Horizon tavern for some ale before we stoke the fires of Horizon's forges like never before!!!

This goes for anyone else who can wield a forge hammer!!! If you hear this and your Forge Hammer is idle, come to Horizon For Furious Forging Freedom Forging....Forging!!!!! HAR HAR!!!!

May the fires of your forge glow brightly,

Bromatheon “Brom” Ironbeard, the Employed

my forge is quite active for some have asked to produce arrows for the upcoming battle ahead, but i do have some weapons and armor in my inventory that i shall bring with me.

iganeous Ironforge

Back