Task this Market

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Has anyone been able to learn of anything that may be beneficial to our pursuits?

Any leads on Lillian or Ghauld?

Other bits of information regarding Royalist movements or potential targets?

- Sgt Cassandra

With the help of Mint, Matron Locke, Elros, Cap'n Bel, Edwina, and Squire Bruisey we have been able to track Lilian and Ghauld's whereabouts to an encampment in a forest on the northern edge of the Capital Territories. Stealth will not be useful here. Sharpen your blades, my friends, it is time to mount a rescue.

~Zihr of House Husky
Squire to Baron Marciano Gibbs of the Eastern Territories

With the help of Mint, Matron Locke, Elros, Cap'n Bel, Edwina, and Squire Bruisey we have been able to track Lilian and Ghauld's whereabouts to an encampment in a forest on the northern edge of the Capital Territories. Stealth will not be useful here. Sharpen your blades, my friends, it is time to mount a rescue.

~Zihr of House Husky

What am I, chopped liver?
-Auryn

Do we know where we are being stationed?

-Cass

What am I, chopped liver?
-Auryn

Auryn, my deepest apologies. I'd say your stealth skills are so impressive that even I forgot you were among us, but the truth is it simply slipped my mind. Without your support and the opening of the Laurel and Leaf to those helping with the search I very much doubt we'd have been anywhere near as successful as we have been.

Thank you, Auryn, from the bottom of my heart, and please forgive me for the oversight.

~Zihr of House Husky

Do we know where we are being stationed?

-Cass

Stationed, Cass? I don't think we'll have much help from the Coalition in the rescue - it seems most of their forces (if not all) are tied up with the push against the Royalists. I plan on doing what an old comrade told me is best in life - crush our enemies, see them driven before us, and hear their lamentation.

~Zihr of House Husky

Zihr,

I believe Cass is referring to where we will be operating as adventurers this weekend.

Cass,

We have not received word on where we will be to my knowledge but, based on what we're hearing from the war reports, I imagine it will be in the vicinity of Pentoram in the northern duchy. I believe we may have an opportunity for something big coming soon.

Zen Mallowbrooks

Don't worry about it, Zihr. You have a lot on your mind right now.

Now that we have their general location nailed down I can try to catch up on some much needed sleep tomorrow in preparation for Friday night... I haven't really been sleeping as much as I should of late with everything going on.

You'll be glad to know I have a stack of vorpal coatings waiting for whoever gets in the way of the extraction. I just need an alchemist with a workshop to apply them to the arrows Cass is selling me.

In other news, I feel like I should open an inn with all our visitors we're getting. Maybe once everything settles down for the winter I'll look into it...
-Auryn

Auryn, my deepest apologies. I'd say your stealth skills are so impressive that even I forgot you were among us, but the truth is it simply slipped my mind. Without your support and the opening of the Laurel and Leaf to those helping with the search I very much doubt we'd have been anywhere near as successful as we have been.

Thank you, Auryn, from the bottom of my heart, and please forgive me for the oversight.

~Zihr of House Husky

Back