Tavern Day / Yule Party

A

Anonymous

1pm - Late (Staying overnight is open, checkout is by 12pm on Sunday) December 12th
Lewis and Clark State Park ELC, Winlock, Wa (Drive past the main camping entrance for the ELC)
$30 for PCs ($25 for pre-reg), $10 for NPCs
Dinner will be provided Saturday night.

Game Day and Yule Party
IG:
The third Daedra has finally been destroyed! Time for a well-deserved party compliments of the Deep/Shallow Water Tribe, and what better time than the upcoming yule season? Stillrun takes a breath to celebrate the simple things in life. But first, some important business with regards to the Master tribe goblins who have been getting more and more unruly . . .

OOG:
Check in is at 1pm.
We will be starting a mod on Saturday at 2pm sharp. The mod will run for 1-2 hours.

You may transfer things IG and OOG (in your car) between the mod and the tavern night so you are not required to carry all your loot on the mod, or you may stash your loot before the party.
After the mod, you may still carry weapons and there may still be roleplay invoked combat. We will be sending in NPCs for the purpose of role play only. Many prominent NPCs will make showings and there will be merchants available for you to trade your goods.

Game will be called off around midnight or when everyone is done with their exhaustive RPs. People may drive home or stay the night at the ELC (sleeps 24). Checkout is at 12 noon on Sunday though we will be making attempts to be ready significantly before.

Menu:
Smoked Cornish Game Hens stuffed with Rice
Roasted Potatoes and other root vegetables
Salad
Hot biscuits/cookies/pie
Ale / Eggnog / Hot Cider

We need to know how many people are coming before the event so we can have appropriate amounts of food available. This includes NPCs.

Oregonplot said:
Deep Shallow Water Tribe
Love it.

I'm coming, and will probably do the overnight thing.

I'm going! I'll stay overnight.

~Carmen

Count me in! I'll stay overnight if there's room for me.

Alas I must work.

Hmm.. When is the pre-reg cut-off?

A couple of notes that were missed the first time around.

NPCs: We will have much to do for the mod however after that things will slow down to a purely RP point. Plot members will be busy playing NPCs that people need to talk to and we really won't be finding much for you to do. We can have a few merchants and other people come through but you're really going to have to make some of your own fun. We could also use you to cook, serve and clean.

IG location will be the Stilrun tavern. That means that it's not in the Evergrowth for those that care (and want to bring something warm to RP outside).

Saephis said:
Hmm.. When is the pre-reg cut-off?

as long as you get me the pre-reg info and your transfer a couple of days before the game you will be good on the logistics end.

Tha being said if you are going and plan on PCing let me know so that you have a character card at the game

Are there mattresses or bunk beds at the site?

Kevin

Adam and I will both be there.

I plan to PC as Kiarra and Adam I believe is NPC'ing.

I do not think we will be staying the night though.

And we will be bringing logistics and what not.

"Game Day and Yule Party
IG:
The third Daedra has finally been destroyed! Time for a well-deserved party compliments of the Deep/Shallow Water Tribe, and what better time than the upcoming yule season? Stillrun takes a breath to celebrate the simple things in life. But first, some important business with regards to the Master tribe goblins who have been getting more and more unruly . . ."

WTF? You let them kill off the last of the Daaedra and didn't tell me so I could try and make it out for it?! Wow.

Maxondaerth said:
"Game Day and Yule Party
IG:
The third Daedra has finally been destroyed! Time for a well-deserved party compliments of the Deep/Shallow Water Tribe, and what better time than the upcoming yule season? Stillrun takes a breath to celebrate the simple things in life. But first, some important business with regards to the Master tribe goblins who have been getting more and more unruly . . ."

WTF? You let them kill off the last of the Daaedra and didn't tell me so I could try and make it out for it?! Wow.
Don't feel bad Jeff, I didn't even know about it until I read the post too.

No love for Ralph or Harlock :(

I have received pre-reg's for

Carmen Swift
Jocelyn Thompson
Leigh-Ann Magill
Brad Lewis
Matt O
Conor Tuhoy
Bryan Gregory

and a character card for

Brad Lewis

Please get me pre-reg's by Thursday so we can have a day to put them together

Should have mine now (Or as soon as email allows).

I also have a seat open, leaving from Seattle on Saturday and returning saturday night.

So what about the sleeping arrangements? Do they have bunk beds, mattresses, or do we need to bring our own mattresses?

Kevin

I think it's bunk beds with matressess.
Definately bring something warm to sleep in though; blankets, sleeping bag, etc. It's going to be kinda cold if the woodstove goes out.

:( Because of the weather and car issues, I will not be able to make the event. I was really looking forward to attending. :( I hope everyone has a great time!

Kevin

Back