Tavern for the Coming Event

Mathis

Scholar
Attention all you hungry players-

We are still seeking someone to run our tavern for the coming event. We'd expect three meals on Saturday at a minimum, other than that what you serve and charge is up to you. If you're interested shoot us an email at PlotSM@gmail.com

I can offer my services as a Tavern Helper for at least one meal, if that is keeping anyone from volunteering. Alternately, I can volunteer to handle one entire meal.....Let us say Breakfast or lunch if someone else wants breakfast.

Many blessings,
daver

Is the 'tavern keeper' your PC, or an NPC? Brigit and I could handle a meal but we wouldn't want to be hemmed up all weekend.

Are there pots/pans there or is it a better bet just to bring your own?

-Joe

There are pots/pans, but I recommend bringing some of your own as well as utensils....some of the provided things are a bit sketchy.

daver

Joe-
There's a lot of utensils there, the only thing really missing was a good knife (though there are a lot of mediocre knives). Also a fair number of pots and pans. As for PC/NPC we're fine with you running it as a PC if you want an NPC card for the time I'll be happy to give you one.

Whatever you all decide let me know and I'll make sure that you're invested in the kitchen ward so that food can get made. Thanks for all the help.

Tavern ... FOOD ... Yummmm

So I think being tavern keeper might be pushing it. After talking with Brigit, it's probably not a good idea. We are bringing a new player to the event, and we are still figuring things out ourselves. Being responsible for the feeding of 20 ppl is probably not the best call right now.

However, we do have a Costco Membership, so we are happy to go get bulk crap for whoever does want to cook. Or we can grab a couple cases of water to stock the tavern.

Maybe once we are little more settled.

Thanks,

-Joe

Mathis said:
Joe-
There's a lot of utensils there, the only thing really missing was a good knife (though there are a lot of mediocre knives). Also a fair number of pots and pans. As for PC/NPC we're fine with you running it as a PC if you want an NPC card for the time I'll be happy to give you one.

Whatever you all decide let me know and I'll make sure that you're invested in the kitchen ward so that food can get made. Thanks for all the help.

Ahlana and the rest of the House of Games will take care of the tavern till further notice. So count her in for your food needs. If you have anything you can't eat please post up here so she knows.

TadRon

The menu isn't complete, but thus far it looks something like this.

Breakfast:
Scrambled omlettes - meat, veggie, or mixed
Lunch:
Gut Busters and Potato Salad
Dinner:
Mostacciolo w/meat sauce and garlic bread
or
Vegetable Lasagne and garlic bread

I am also making "snack baggies" so far consisting of cheese popcorn and pretzels.

Other snack and desserts are TBD.

For this event, we will charge IG coin and accept OOG cash donations. How future events are paid for will depend upon how the donation idea works out.

ATTENTION VEGETARIANS:
I don't know much about cooking for vegetarians. Do you eat cheese, eggs, etc? If you have suggestions on recipes, I would greatly appreciate it. I am attempting to provide for you...but it's hard when I don't know your requirements.

Ahlana-
If you need an extra pair of hands I would love to help; I just couldn't run the tavern. Also, I was planning to make cookies to bring, my grandma's sugar cookies, so that can help with the dessert. Is anyone diabetic?

I have a few pretty good vegetarian recipies. I can bring copies for you to look over if you'd like.

Thanks,
Brigit

Gut buster = meat wrapped meat :p not sure what to do for vegatarians lunch, might just warm up some vegie lasagna a little early.

Back