Tavern Gathering Friday

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Adventurers,

As we all head to Hope's Reach in a few short days I'd like to call everyone together to discuss the progress some of us have made over the last few months, as well as a way to share information gathered of importance. I know a certain man that holds meetings early to bring out any concerns facing the town into light, and I feel it best to begin that in our lands as well. I'll be in the Tavern at the beginning of the next market to hold this meeting. I'll even provide a cask of ale.

Please send a pigeon to me with any topics you feel you'd like to discuss, and while I will not list them in the dreaming, I will compile them to speak to.

I would hope that Arcanist Dure'hdel and Squire Gryphon can assist in facilitation, as I'm sure each have been active in their missions over this past market day.

I look forward to seeing you all again, and hopefully we can decide what action is needed, and at the very least, we can enjoy some good ale!

- Druid Asher Oakheart
Sheriff of Hope's Reach and Healer of the Earth Guild of Gaden

Druid Asher,

I shall be there to help facilitate. I hope to bring tidings of our mission to the community and an update of where we stand. I look forward to seeing everyone and sharing information.

Walk with Honor,
~Squire Victor von Gryphon

Me have announcement me want make as well. It be what me talk with Asher before about armory.

-Cho Ko Nu
Master of Weapons

Squire Von Gryphon,

I have received your missive, and I shall be sending a messenger in return with information regarding the topic at hand. He is likely to arrive around the time of this meeting.

- Selius Daein
Strategist under the Monolithic Council

Strategist Selius Daein,

Thank you, we look forward to this.

Walk with Honor,
~Squire Victor von Gryphon

Honored and Esteemed Druid Asher,

This is indeed a wise course of action, and will be present to add my wisdom. This is a tradition that bears repeating and reinforcing now and into the future. At the grace of the Honored and Esteemed Squire Von Gryphon, I will bring forth items of note and facilitate as needed.

May the Darastrix guide your steps until they bring us the dawn once again,

Arcanist Dure'dhel
Historian and Seeker of the Lost Lore of the Sheltered Lands
Mage and Guildmaster of the Hope's Reach and Shademarch Cadres, Royal Celestial Guild of Gaden
Mercurian Journeyman of the Solars' Guild of Wayside

Sheriff, Healer & Honored Druid Asher,
I am endeavoring to take some time off from my tasks up in the mountains in Fulmora so that I may be in attendance to hear the tidings of our community mission and updates of where things stand.

May your weapons strike true,
- Tazoulti Strongbeard
Dwarven Master Blacksmith, Initiate Broker, Past Guardian of Hopes Reach, and Darmir to Lord Rothis Thunderstep.

Honored and Esteemed Master Smith Tazoulti!

I have the most urgent need for one of your high skill! Please seek me out before you take any orders or cool the fires on your forge! I have a matter of the highest import that I need to discuss.

May the Darastrix guide your steps until they bring us the dawn once again,

Arcanist Dure'dhel
Historian and Seeker of the Lost Lore of the Sheltered Lands
Mage and Guildmaster of the Hope's Reach and Shademarch Cadres, Royal Celestial Guild of Gaden
Mercurian Journeyman of the Solars' Guild of Wayside

Back