Tavern Night - Murder Mystery

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Mark your calendars! The first In-game Tavern Night/Murder Mystery is soon upon us! The event will be held @Petrie's Family Games (www.petriesgames.com)in Colorado Springs, August 3rd, at 5pm. You will probably want to arrive a bit early. Space is limited so reserve your spot today! Sign up on our website so we can get a proper head count!

Costumes and racial makeup is a must!

We will provide drinks and snacks and plot!

Jesse

My husband Ian and I are signed up, and very much looking forward to it! Woo hoo!

Trace

John and I are signed up, looking forward to it! SO excited to LARP again....especially without having to fly to Georgia to do it!

The dwarves of Clan Iron-Beard wouldn't be able to make it to the 1st game as most of us have to work that day. Would it be possible to use the goblin stamps we receive from the Kickstarter to cover that game when we get them so that we're not to behind the build curve? Thanks for the info.

"Clan Iron-Beard"? I like your characters even better than ours already! (And I like ours a lot!) That's a great name! :thumbsup:

Trace

Kakita Jules said:
The dwarves of Clan Iron-Beard wouldn't be able to make it to the 1st game as most of us have to work that day. Would it be possible to use the goblin stamps we receive from the Kickstarter to cover that game when we get them so that we're not to behind the build curve? Thanks for the info.

I have teammates who also need to get the details on that one too.

I wont be able to attend the October event myself but hopefully I'll catch you and your team in Sept!

-Juliet

By the stars you were ALL amazing!! The costumes and make-up were great but the roleplay was phenomenal. The group size was perfect. I think I was able to interact with everyone there and enjoyed meeting all of you. Hope to see you in September. Game-on! - Jenn/Duchess/Crazy-Lady

What a great evening! Everyone involved with Alliance Denver is so friendly, interesting, and delightful. I enjoy this group of people we've got for this game more every time we get together. Not only is there not a single big jerkface in the bunch, every single person I've met through Alliance Denver thus far is someone I'd really like to hang out with more, table-top with, just so many potential friends in this group! I can't wait to hang out with everybody!

This was the perfect way to introduce our new characters. The no combat, pure roleplay format was a casual, low stress way to try out our personalities, work on learning our own names let alone those of others, get our basic costuming together, and not worry about all the other stuff. I'm happy I took the opportunity to attend this brief event. I was already excited about the first weekend event, and now that's promoted to SUPER-PSYCHED! :wub2:

Can't wait to reunite with my new pals in September, and meet so many others for the first time!

Meanwhile, Jesse announced last night that we're just a little more than $300 away from funding the Kickstarter (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/867 ... arp-denver), Make sure you check that out, and pitch in if you can, even if it's just $10. The deadline is approaching quickly on August 16.

Now I'm off to brave trying to make a shield for the first time... yikes!!

Trace Moriarty

What an amazing evening! The role-play, the costumes, the murder! I had so much fun last night at our first tavern night/murder mystery! Interacting with everyone was so much fun. I hope you guys all liked the story and understand how it fit in with the start of the War of a Thousand Skirmishes.

I am looking to running this again at Malcon at the end of September. If you want to play a role, please let me know asap. I will create another thread listing who can and cannot make it on the NPC side of the fence and then will post which roles need to be recast!

To answer your question about Gobbies and kickstarter, YES you can use 30 gobbies to plug into this event. Doing so should give you an extra 5 build to begin with in September. Assuming the kickstarter hits its goal in less than 2 weeks, this should be no problem.

Jesse

Thank you to everyone who made it out! (I only lament not getting any pictures)

I'm looking forward to RPing with everyone and getting to know all of your characters more! Thank you to the NPCs, Plot, and everyone who helped!

Now I'm off to make some props (you know.. AFTER the day job...)

-Juliet

Jules, I took a few... will post them to the website! Not that great... but at least I got something! lol

Back