Tavern Night - Props & Thank you!

Miragel

Morning all!

If you didn't get a chance to attend the tavern night then you missed out!

I wanted to give some shout outs, comments, and things I learned to those in attendance and express my excitement for playing with this crew in upcoming games.

* Firstly, thank you so much to Trace and Ian for opening their home to around 30 very happy and awesome larpers!
* Thank you to Jesse and the NPC team for making the evening both RP-oriented as well as combat oriented!
* Thank you to everyone who brought food - good GOLLY there was a lot of food! (Seriously, I was impressed)
* Team dwarf, your beards were AMAZING. I was incredibly impressed by all of the beards. Hell I'd consider playing one after seeing everyone's awesome yarn work.
* I need to pay more attention as a noble to stop making people kneel (oops)
* I was really impressed with everyone's costumes! This was a great display of all the hard work everyone's put into their costume and everyone's immersion (See the album on FB for more pics)
* The nobility is genuinely interested in the well being of the rest of the game. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate this revelation and mechanic that's build into the game. The PC nobility are incredibly altruistic and are a joy to RP with. I'm so excited to see politics in play!
* We had a stunning array of races, character types, and looks and feel from everyone there. Each character was unique and had a lot of depth. I'm so excited to get to know more people and their characters!
* We managed to use something other then "murder them with extreme prejudice" as a means of sorting out issues.
* Apparently my character is a lush. (who knew?)
* I feel so incredibly lucky to be a part of the game and getting to meet everyone! Thank you to everyone!

Feel free to add anything you observed if you attended :)
-Juliet

You had fun even though you had to deal with belligerent thieves half the night?

I had a great time as well. This was my first real LARP event and I had no idea what to expect. I'm not used to feeling so underdressed when I go places so I guess it's time to take the costuming up a notch :)
Really looking forward to interacting with you guys in as many events as I can.

Thanks to Ian and Trace and Jesse and everyone else who put this together.

Back