Tavern Night

Inaryn

Knight
This isn't a definite post. I'm more just trying to get a feel for if people would be interested in something like this.

For those who haven't done one before, it's a get-together evening where you show up and RP in character. There might be some plot infos, but it's mostly a non-combat event (typically held the night before a game day, but not always) where players can get a chance to sit down and RP and share infos. It's generally a non-XP affair.

If there's genuine interest, I'll start actually working on the logistics off the entire thing. Could be a potluck affair, could be a small, mandatory donation to pay for food/drink costs kind of thing depending on what people are more comfortable with.

Talk amongst yourselves!

When is likely to be a Friday night before a game day or a Saturday night that isn't otherwise scheduled.

Where is likely to be someone's domicile. The HoDo is pretty well laid out for it, but it's also South SF and that might be inconvenient for a fair number of people.

In either case, TBD depending on how many people get their butts over here and bespeak interest. :D

I might be interested... obviously I'd have to get a character first :p
Did you want to make this a regular event or are you just planning a one-off?

At the moment I'm thinking a one off. As I've said, it really depends on how much interest there is in it.

I am definitely pro this type of thing.

Well, I see enough interest to pursue the thought of it, anywho. :)

I'll get with the staff peoples about it and see if they object/have any ideas/like my ideas, etc. and see if we can't make this happen then.

Does anyone have a better location in mind/available?

Put me in as a "maybe".

Do people want this to be a costumed event or a get-together type deal where we just hand out name tags with your character name on them?

Harry's sounds like a great place for the latter, though that also makes it more of a PC only type affair.

Would people want NPC interaction?

PC, NPC, RP in genral is fun...

Just please pick a location that some one that takes the bus and say life's in the far side of san jose can get to....

Q1 costumes yes or no...
Q2 time / date?
Q3 location location location...?

Back