Tavern Offerin's

satsukirebel

Scholar
Okay, so I want t' stop and say a quick thank you to everyone who showed appreciation for the food last market day. I know it meant a lot to not just me but everyone who came and worked to keep the tavern running smoothly. It 'asn't been easy with McGregor away but I'll keep tryin' my best to get our meals to the same quali'y. Thank you for your patience.

I've decided before each market day I'll be makin' an announcement just t' let you all know wot's planned and of any changes you might want t' know about.

For those of you 'aven't been following the dreamin' I'd like to get everyone's names down on a list for when the big town fights 'appen. This way everyone can get paid, we can check and make sure no one was carried off, and no one will be missed when the loot is divided. The sheet will be in tavern when you arrive. I can sign it for those that can't.

Snacks will be served Friday night (time dependin' upon 'ow the monsters are treatin' us), Breakfast at 10, Dinner at 6. The kitchen will close promptly at 2:30 in the morning.

I'd like t' request that everyone clean up their own messes when they're done ea'in'. Anyone caught leavin' their plates, bowls, or sweets wrappers be'ind will be subject to a cleanup fee of 1 silver unless imminent danger is present. We 'ave areas set up for garbage. Please use 'em.

Cups will be treated differently. We'll be selling by the glass, unlimited refills through the weekend. Lose the glass and you'll be needin' t' buy a new one. I'll 'ave drawin' stuff available to mark your cups if you'd like.

Also, I'll be puttin' out a comments box in the tavern. Now, this won't be just for me. If you see some crime and wanna report it, if you want to voice an opinion on anything, somethin' t' bring up at the next town meeting, if you 'ave a suggestion or item you'd like t' see served, well, you just write it down (or you can 'ave someone write for you if y' want) and pop it in the box. You won't be needin' to identify yourself if you don't want to. I'll make sure all comments go where they're needed. 'Opefully this will 'elp us when we need a voice.

In other news I'll be settin' up a delivery service for those that wants it. I can seal your letters in front of you if you'd like and will be makin' rounds both 'ere and in Wayside for their next market.

As usual, I'll 'ave a few wares for sale, battle magic scrolls especially right now. I'm open to trade.

Those of you younger adventurers might want to know that I've got loans available for our auctions. Speak to me prior and we can sort it out if you'd like to join in.

Money changin' will be offered as well, no cost.

I 'ope at least some of these changes will be for the bet'er. I look forward to seein' you all one night 'ence.

-Miss Alyce Sharp

Thanks Alyce!

Everyone, one slight change. If you see a crime or suspect a crime has been committed it should be brought to myself or Deputy York as soon as possible not placed in the comment box.

Sheriff Fern

I only mentioned it in case someone wanted t' be anonymous. There's always a few folks afraid t' talk an' identify themselves. I will certainly pass tips along should they arrive 'owever as Sheriff Fern says this should not be the first option in reportin' a crime.

-Miss Sharp

Miss Sharp,

What's on the menu? Inquiring minds would like to know...

I'm not sure you'll receive this in time for your travels but breakfast fare will be the usual, french toast, bacon, eggs, potatoes. Snack will be typical as well. Dinner 'owever will be a rotini/penne mix with a choice of two 'omemade sauces, italian sausage, garlic bread, and salad.

-Miss Alyce Sharp

Alyce,

You know how to spur a hobling to get his cart movin... I'm meeting Marsters near town where he's traveling through the mists so we should arrive with each other, i'll make sure I use the menu to spur him to better speeds.

Fern

Now i'm hungry... for fries and vanilla frosting.

Back