Tazoulti

Hey Tazoulti,

Do you have a workshop for your blacksmithing yet? just wondering.

Fern

I dhink he does, he be saying dhat he look for a good place ta set it up i dhink. Not sure dhough.

-Hengin

I believe that Tazoulti is still looking for a place to set up his blacksmith shop.

him and i are studying the metallic beads that were recovered awhile back for their possible use in both weapons and armor.

iganeous

Igneous,

Please have him contact me, I have the perfect place for him and the town really needs him to have a shop.

Fern

Fern
I recently talked with Tazoulti and from what he told me, you insulted him in some way so i would suggest that you talk to him directly about the shop for i'll not get in the middle of this.
Iganeous

:eek:

I have no idea where Iganeous got that idea from - I did not say that to him! My apprentice and I seriously need to have a talk. :evil:

- Tazoulti Strongbeard
Mastersmith of the SOON-TO-BE-RENAMED-FORT-MILLER

Tazoulti,

I'm glad to hear that. I know sometimes we all get confused. Anyways, do you need a blacksmithing shop? I have a place for it and some others and would be willing to subsidize you.

Fern

I did get that pidgeon you sent to me Tazoulti and until i understand this area better i'll be staying out of here for awhile.

Iganeous

Back