Teachers for School

DracoIam

Spellsword
If you are willing to be a teacher for the school please contact me with how many students you'd have patience for each day, and subjects you are willing to teach in. You do not need to be an expert in you field but have a definitive grasp of the basics.

Perspective students please be patience while the teachers and staff get organized before requesting classes.

We need teachers in these fields:

Reading
Healing skills
Blacksmith
Weapons of all kinds
fighting tactics
Sneaky tactics
avoiding hits
Creating potions and elixirs

- Gorka

I'd be able to teach, well, only one person a day- but I can show how to use ranged weapons, longswords, and how to hit harder from in front and behind an opponent.

I myself only have the patience to teach one person a day, but am able to teach Earth up to the 6th Level.

~Icey

I am able to teach weapons and elven blacksmithing, and a few other things each day. Also, I am always available to speak with anyone about tactics.

-Roven

Gorka,

I'm curious - do you believe magic to not be a worthy enough skill to be taught at your school? You seem to have hit upon most any other useful skill except those of the casting arts.

Brother Eric Marsters
Brotherhood of the Light

this is a school for all in hope's reach. celestial casting is a fine skill.

-James the Inconceivable of Harbors Far

there are two wonderful guilds that get sought out when ever someone is interested in learning any part of magic.

I thought that knowledge was obvious. Gorka help teach basics, healing arts and Read and write magic. And guilds can teach advance, they like to know about the people who learn magic anyways, also if any student wished to join these guilds it would be useful that they learned at least some of their magic from them.

I understand the power of magic, but more than that I understand the power of friends, a skill you may like a lesson in Master Eric.

- Gorka

good point.

we can also use people who can disseminate knowledge. i know of some of the cutting edge agricultural techniques as well as researching new physical science, and am happy to give my knowledge in the law and other pursuits

-James the Inconceivable of Harbors Far

I can teach blacksmithing, use of one handed blunt, one handed edged, and soon will be able to teach read and write, first aid, healing arts, and some earth magics.
I also can give advice on basic adventuring tactics, as well as, what items and spells to use when, and also a basic lesson in good adventuring habits, such as the order in which one should do healing arts.

Thorador Boulderfist

Not to sound redundant, I can teach many of those subjects like Thorador, and then some, I'd hope!

- Tazoulti Strongbeard

Hello Gorka and others,

I learned a few things from you, so it's fair for me to return that favor. I plan to expand my patience, but for now I can teach one student first aid, healing arts, herbal lore, back stabbing or attacking and the weapon skills of archery, and one handed blunt.

-Harlequin

I would appreciate if someone could teach me how to fight with two swords and how to shoot and how to avoid damage as well as disarming and im curious to learn what gorka means by "sneaky tactics"

I may also be able to teach 1 or 2 students a day come the April market day

~deoman

Back