Teachers

Fern,

I just was under the impression your posse was less active than back in the old days. You know you got me when you need me.

As for matching students to teachers, whoever ends up doing it should know that I shall be teach the first tier of Celestial magic to Volpe. Perhaps later in the market day I will teach someone else, or may just teach more to Volpe.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft

I refuse to spill any blood unless necessary, and if you all want to go and spill your own blood and risk your own death for next to no reason, then I refuse to be a healer to you guys.

Icey,

As I mentioned before, I (as well as many others who do forms of "interactive training" as it were) will use any restoratives in my possession to heal any hurt that results from teaching, and I often provide an additional "tip", be it silver, a Magic Armor spell, or other similar reward. Should my stores permit and they have true need, I will always attempt to heal the wounded, and I think that a healer such as yourself should have a similar mindset.

May the Light guide you, and the Shadow guard your path,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft
Second Guardian of Hope's Reach
The Order of Shadow's Light
Celestial Neophyte of Gaden

Don't worry Gandian.
I will always heal you.
It is the job of a healer to heal.
No matter how they went down.
We have both been training dummies.
And we have always been taken care of.
I have can teach only one pupil a day, so i will be available.
See you all soon.
Crow

I just need to find someone who can teach me to evade blows. I can dodge blows, but not evade them, and nobody seems to know how. This makes me a very gloomy fox...

-Tarqaq the Fox

I'd be lookin' t' learn dodge. Also, I don't mind takin' some blows or bein' an educational target so long as I get 'ealed t' my same health at the end of it.

-Alyce

Back