Teaching

As we will be gathering together this weekend it seems a good idea to once again look at teaching on another skills for the coming months, for my part I can teach someone interested in learning how to hit things harder continually either from the back or front as well as blade skills and anything. I am also looking for someone to teach me to avoid attacks by dodging out of the way, if someone could teach me this coming weekend I would be most appreciative. If anyone else has a skill they would teach or would like to know please make yourselves known.

-Sheriff York

For those not seeking knowledge of physical skills, I have the patience to spread my knowledge of Earthen magicks to those who seek it, ranging from drawing upon small amounts of energy to cure the lightest wounds, all the way to grasping the life force of Fortanis, to revive fallen comrades. Please feel free to seek me out, if the Earthen magicks interest you.

- Deputy Sheriff Asher

Durl has been kinda stuck on his studies, he's working on the school with the most big heals, and the I don't like undead weapon spell, the boo elements spell was real easy at least.

-Durl

I personally am looking for someone to teach me how to parry weapon strikes effectively, if anyone wishes to teach me such a thing.

Also, I am always willing to teach the Celestial arts, though I only perform one lesson per day, and my apprentices have first priority if they wish to learn. But if none of them wish to learn from me, then anyone else is always accepted to learn.

May the Light guide you, and the Shadow guard your path,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft

I am too far away to answer the call of The Prince this time. Hopefully there will be someone next time who would be willing to teach me celestial magic so that I may be of some help.

-Skye Nevermore

York,

If you vould like, I vould be able to teach you to dodge attacks.

~Talitha

Talitha, that would be marvelous.

- Sheriff York Winters

Deputy Sheriff Asher,

I'd love to learn some Earthen magicks from you. I'm new in town and new to adventuring so any information or wisdom would be widely appreciated.

- Katira

Me can teach any adventurers' craft except make scroll (make potion, make armor/weapons, make trap, make alchemy), but me only have patience for teach two things each day. Me have other skills if really need, but me prefer use me teach time for teach crafts.

-Cho Ko Nu
Apprentice Trader, Traders Guild of Roskaria
Owner, Cho Ko Nu's Games of Chance

Last edited:
Katira,

Asher, he tree dyad, very good with earth magic. Asher member of earth guild and would love to teach. Right Asher.

- Gorka
Healer of the Gadian Earth Guild
Sister in Shadow's Light
Pack mate in Black Wolves
Stag Champion
Disjuncter

Gorka,

I thought I was addressing Asher, was I not? And I don't want to be a burden, if Asher could teach me, I'd be very grateful.

-Katira

Gorka forgot about York's promotion. Got confused, too much time in books, may have to go train my ram for a while.

- Gorka

Katira,
Until recently I had been the deputy sheriff, I believe gorka got mixed up thinking you were addressing me new instead of my newly appointed deputy. You were indeed addressing the correct person.

Good luck in your studies,
-Sheriff York Winters

Sheriff York,

Oh good! I would have been more than a little embarassed.
Thanks for the clarification and hope to see you around.

- Katira

With the weather we've been having, maybe the first long market day of the season will be a pleasant one. For those that are looking to learn Earth Magic, Herbal Lore, or even the ability to wield a staff, I will be glad to pass my years of experience to those seeking knowledge. I have the patience for 2 learners each day.

I look forward to all the new faces, and all returning faces next market day.

-Deputy Sheriff Asher

Perhaps I should teach a student something from my repertoire...I have the patience for only one a day though, but that day isn't this nearest market day as I can see it. Also, I would like not to be completely forgotten by this town, I've helped out a small amount.

Izz'Rak Auvry'Urden Lyme'jss Ur'Rilyn'Nath.

Back