Tell us your Favorites!

NPCed again. The simple " hook", but incredibly long walk for the first mod of the night. Meeting the members of " Black Forest" and the role play with them from someone who was nervous ? I don't get to role play a lot guys, thanks for your PATIENCE !!!
Meeting first timers and getting caught up in their excitement of the game as well.
Sword in hand, for the first time in almost 5 years ?!? Maybe more ?
Being able to do leatherwork in NPC camp !!
Making and repairing shoulder paldrons and all those pouches.
Getting someone else to try on the armor I made and getting positive feedback !!
Being able to help other npcs who needed equipment.
Most of all, I think was getting together again with old friends and meeting/ making new ones !!!
Thanks again to EVERYONE !!!!
This was the break I needed ......
Gerr

This was a fantastic weekend, y'all; relaxed, but not too relaxed, lots of Sage-y things to do that don't require NPC resources, and a pretty straightforward understanding of what was going on in town. I was stoked to be back after a slightly longer-than-usual break, and it was wonderful seeing all y'all again.

-Officially adopting my daughters as members of the Red Back Spider tribe. It's cool to see this part of V's and her family's story come to fruition and it also gives V's ascendancy to the matriarchy a little more of a concrete feeling. I am super grateful for the years of RP Rali and Kur have provided and look forward to what comes next! :)
-Really fantastic RP with Cadeis, Chloe, Kur, and Rali on Saturday. After three years of excellent RP from Dave, I set my genie free. I am curious to see what happens next and I have a feeling there's a black dragon somewhere who is super cheesed.
-The resurrection of the Grimoire plotline and being the only player around who could pass that knowledge on. It was fun Sage-ing with Tvard and it felt cool being the arbiter of sketchy knowledges.
-Joe's Dinner Party was fantastic. The atmosphere had just the right touch of foreboding, but we were all so polite that nothing went wrong! It was nice not being the one being yelled at for serving people to people for once, and I loved my totally awkward RP with Arianna afterwards. "We were eating people!" "So...Tuesday?"
-It took until Sunday, but finally getting to RP with Elissa and Jill was fantastic! I loved trying to awkwardly pry information about Kamryn out of Taryn, and teaching Nasheera (did I butcher that?) alchemy ended up being spectacularly silly. I love your characters and I am super excited to play with y'all this year.
-Tangentially, Elissa gave me the best compliment I have ever received re: V: "I saw you and said 'that's a mama spider'." Shucks!
-"Look, V! A Copper piece!" Scarred for life.

Special shoutout: Joe Siegel as the 12-headed Beefsteak Elosdi. Never tell Joe to do a thing, because he will do it - even if it means putting on 12 freaking masks.

Thanks for a great event, everyone. See you in June!

Despite me NPCing (and having some epic moments through fighting), my favorite moment was when I was trying to get to shatter the crystal inside of the building but my weapon got stuck between one of the pillars and the building. I dropped it and look at it along with the PC nearby and I just started laughing. Worth being sore.

A few favorites from the Light and Dark sides!

First off a shout out to all the PC's and NPC's who put up with my mods. I am to blame for allot of long walks and endurance encounters. I am glad people had a good time on them...even if I had to pull a little girl out of my hat.

Darken...watching you take the ball and run with it has been a pure joy.

Party Hosting. I had no idea how people would deal with the encounter. Watching everyone sit down and enjoy some snacks...arriving with the last guest and seeing everyone else just happily sitting down and eating with party hats and wondering where the murder-hobo's went. Really a few highlights from this mod ranging from, V's enjoyment of the fine cuisine, to the after-puzzle reactions different people had. Thanks for the mod requests from all my guests! So glad we got a diverse cross section of teams hooked for it.

Speaking of which, walking up to get Red Cloud and him rifting out, looking at me and saying how it figures as he had his sword in his hand two seconds ago. Hey, turns out you didn't need it!

Guild mod. I am really glad Brander had the fun with the traps. Mad shout out to Tyler and Chris M. for setting them up. (Chris M. was the mastermind behind #2). I am glad folks enjoyed the whole thing.

New NPC's....you guys soldiered on throughout the weekend, great job and please come back...there is work yet to be done and fun times left to be had.

Ash...I do not know how many PC's got up close...but you pull of a nice level of creepy.

Plotting with Dave in camp. Just so you know sir, I gave her a teaser and she asked if she should just lay down on the ground now.

BEEFCAKE! (because sometimes you have to entertain the players while waiting for the proper marshal)

Getting thanked for NPCing by the BF guys. Always a pleasure gentlemen!

Getting aced by a good team effort in the cave. Well played gentlemen...well played.

Blowing up the huge trolls Sunday to get my weekends worth of treasure.

Stop that! WHY!!!!

Well that is it for now. A Shout out to all the folks who missed the event....I hope to see you all here next time. To those that were here, please get your plot subs in!

Joe S.
Resident Jerk

I have a list!

The Hunt for the Perfect Howlducken. I will never forget that extended mod just because it was so hilarious.

Finally seeing a representative from the Order of the Unseen Arts. Those guys are spooky as hell.

Seeing a lot of neat crafting stuff go out. So many new awesome things to use...

Seeing Nasheera's eyes light up when I explained how the crafting tokens work..."no, you just get that much production to spend, it doesn't cost anything extra." "REALLY?!"

Every time Rich comes up and asks, "you guys busy?" I know it's going to be fun and he never disappoints.

Laughing ourselves silly during Deadwalk on Saturday because we were all way too tired to be awake still!

Even though we were only there for a few hours and ended up NPCing...

I really really really had a super fun time being Chloe! All the the RP was super intense and a great deal of fun.

V- "Agh that's almost like hearing your parents talk about sex!"
Me- "How do you think I've felt for the last 1000 years?!"

V's wonderfully 'tactful' way of explaining who Chloe was.

Playing the exploding troll. Lots of you had a good time with the one.

I can't wait for next event! I will be there as my PC and I am super excite!!?

My second weekend with you guys was awesome!

I'd say my most favorite was Joe's diner party mod. I was laughing so hard the entire time I couldn't say a single word. Leguus!

Monster camp is always a blast; I always enjoy NPCing with Amanda, Darken, Mandy and Jim!

The Howlducken mod was a ton of fun!

Thank you to all new NPCs, I had an awesome time trolling with ya'll!

Impatiently waiting for the next event x.x

1) the progression of the guilds production recipies and synergy items
2) Joe's black smith mod was one of my favorite mods in some time. There was a little bit of everything and not to much of anything. The paceing and scaling was perfect. Had some traps and a puzzle but those weren't the whole package. It didn't have an insane number of shut down effects. And there was a good story to go along with it.
Thanks Joe.

Balls

Back