Temporary Difficulties

RyanWarheart

Minnesota Staff
During my recent travels I have had some of my possessions disappear. Whether it thieves or the road weariness I know not however I am in desperate need of re-arming.

I have a sword and shield but most of my magical items are gone, most importantly my armor. If there is a blacksmith that could forge me a full armor kit I have dragon scales that can be a suitable material. Any spare components must be used and you can use it as you see fit. Let me know if it is possible for you to craft something for me as soon as we meet together.

-Durinn of Elk, Squire of Ser Theo Ravvic

(O.O.G I have misplaced my pouch of magic item tags and armor tag so I will need to acquire a new armor suit. I am looking for a Conserved Max Suit of Armor tag for any to craft it. I have Dragon Bome that count for 20 Ore, which I have 2 of so 40 Ore, but they must be used in one batch)

Last edited:
Squire Durinn,

The roads are unsafe indeed if a man such as yourself can be so beset. Unfortunately, I have neither aptitude in smithing nor do I have the armour you seek. However, I will seek you out and bestow protectives as a I can and assist in either the collection of your lost good or the acquisition of a new set. What else will you need to rebuild your equipment?

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Back