Text Based rpg

So I am sure many of you have out grown the phase of medievial text based rpgs :p However when you have an old crappy computer that is what you tend to play. Just thought I would mention if any of you have the same problem you should check out www.medievia.com it is a preety awsome game.

LOVE text based rpg....but...alas...."games are filtered from this computer" andnow...we weep.... :cry:

pandemic?? sounds cool...i was able to log onto a text based rpg ONCE...but it was lame and everyone was just basically chatting oog and it ticked me off...can't remember what it was called but i used to play text rpg allllll the time until the weee hours of the morning on aol rooms but alas.....real life became much more fun and i got bored with it...now i'm bored at work heheheheheheh

Pandemic is this game where you try to infect mankind with a disease you create, name, and customize yourself.

Madagascar is a pain in the butt, though. They close off their borders at the first sign of trouble. :(

i knew this girl who was a biologist and studied diseases...i forget what type of biology that was...she wanted to come up with a cure and a disease that while you have the disease it in a HEALTHY WAY makes you lose weight...where it gives you energy and makes you eat less and get rid of food quickly and then when you're down to your goal weight you can get the cure...the problem is...there are tons of diseases that make you lose weight but you don't get energy and stuff with it.. you just get diarhea and puking...not a fun way to lose weight.

i think its crazy....no one wants a disease to lose weight do they?? imean honestly...nothing much makes it easier to lose weight ...

Except for a disease that would do it...

or Magic.

"i call upon the earth to suck out my fat?"

I call upon chaos to fill you with lard!

wow...your magic worked hehehehehehehhe

Creepy.

heheheheh ya know my mother had a scoop of crisco out ready to make biscuits when i was a kid...i thought it was frosting...ate a huge spoonful of it....

Wow...

huh.

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
heheheheh ya know my mother had a scoop of crisco out ready to make biscuits when i was a kid...i thought it was frosting...ate a huge spoonful of it....

Ooh! I used to eat Crisco with sugar straight out of the tub when I was little! :D

you people are weird.

Back