Thank you Adventurers?

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hi. Hello? Been awhile since I chimed in on the dream realm with all those people not waking up for a long while last year and all. Anywho, I live on the edge of Old Hearth, and I wanted to thank all you adventurers for all the work you've done on our town and around Wayside in general. Yep! Villages haven't been raided for a long while now, not a single monster around. It's good to know Old Hearth has it's thanks to you folk in times of trouble. Truth be told, I still hear the sounds of that Gnoll raid back in August. I hiding under a table, looking into their eyes through the window and hearing their constant Woop Woop every few seconds. I tell ya, if it weren't for that little kid, I believe his name was Winters, talking me through it, I would have gone mad.

So again, just saying thanks for clearing out all the monsters around the area. I don't really care where they went, or how they went, but I'm thankful for it, yes indeed I am. Good to know Old Hearth is in a safe state, free of any monster raids thanks to you kind folk.

-Robert Stillwater, Cobbler

Bob,

I agree, its been really safe round these parts for us common folk. Thanks to yall sword bearing spell casting types for your hard work making this town so safe.

I've not seen hide nor hair of any goblins, gnolls, or any other creepy monster types in the north-woods of briarpass in months.

Jared Mitchells

Mushroom Hunter

I am glad that things have calmed down in your neck of the woods, many of my members have had the pleasure to help with a few of the situations you have encountered and have always been impressed with your resilience.

Hopefully after this war is over we'll be able to perhaps schedule a celebration and work day to enjoy the potential of your settlement together.

Respectfully,

Enan Bluewater.

Wait have seen any in a couple months? hmmmmm i wonder.....
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I am glad to hear you guys are doing alright
I don't mean to trouble you but I worry if you haven't seen any in so long, that
something is happening. I would say keep yourselves prepared still I don't trust
a silent day... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha has any of you seen any monster
within the couple months? In any region or just the north woods?

Yep. Another week goes by without incident. Sure is nice and peaceful around these parts. I'd truly hate if the tour on by the old Quarry had to be shut down due to all the crazy sacking and crumbling going on down there. Yep, I would definitely hate if the tour on by Syril Springs had to be canceled for fine travelers as well on account of all those animals stampeding all over the place with their hooves. Hopefully someone else will deal with the tour on Sunday; I know none of us folk can deal with the tour on Sunday. We just don't have time with all the gathering we have been doing, just no time to take care of all the tourin' folks tend to do these days in our quiet hamlet. Well, thanks again brave folks for all you do!

Riley Peterson,
Carpenter

Actually, we've been savaged by that group of Minotaurs and Tauron for many weeks. We were hoping you folks would come by on Sunday, and we're glad you figured out our pleas. We didn't have much left, and we were no match against Tauron or is band. Thank you, from all of us at Old Hearth!

- Carolyn Mackey
Mayors Wife

Back