Thank You Adventures!

I come before the Adventuring Community of Wayside and those who traveled to the gather this weekend to give thanks.

As a Noble of the Kingdom of Wayside I wish to Thank You all for the work you put forth to protect and defend not only our Kingdom but our ally Kingdoms as well.
Once again you have shown the power and compassion of the adventures in Fortanis. Once again you have shown- Adventures can do the impossible. And for that I am- are forever grateful.

You helped the Ternian Empire - the fight to plant the bombs- not once but twice was beyond difficult. The first time we did not have the support to succeed - for that I, as a lady of Wayside , apologize. I am sorry we had to run and so many of our allies did not survive. But I feel such pride that when we went for a second - successful attempt- nothing stopped the adventures !

You helped bring Archmage Jasper to justice - a true enemy of the Kingdom of Wayside. Of that I cannot be more impressed by your determination and grit. Asura- well led and well earned your new title- Master Solar.

Then- Sunday Night- when the Kingdom gave us a task - an impossible task - NOT ONE of you - NOT ONE of you who stood in that Tavern- not yet having left, said No. NOT ONE . You all stood - planned and executed an impossible task and in doing so--- you gave the Kingdom what they asked for and dealt a blow in war an army could not match! You did the impossible and I am so grateful.

I cannot thank you all enough.

Wayside Stands- because of your efforts and sacrifice.

I also wish to apologize - my emotions got the better of me at a few moments - and tears and yelling occurred. I am sorry for that.

This past Gather we had a loss we cannot fathom... pain that will never end. I ask you never forget that- I ask that the knowledge of this pain and the memory of the tears- remind you of a simple rule of adventuring-
"It is not about killing what is in front of you - but protecting that which is behind you"

Know - your actions as adventures are noticed and those of us honored to serve you- are grateful.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

I would also be remiss if I did not thank someone who was not present at the gather.

Waymaker- thanks to his work on the Network within Terna and the protection he gave to several stones- we had ease and communal use of the Waymaker Stone network.

Thank you Waymaker for the work and care you have given to the Ternian Waymaker Stone Network. Our gratitude and support for you only grows.

I encourage any who wish to learn more and assist the Waymaker to take time to speak with him. The knowledge is invaluable.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Last edited:
Back