THANK YOU ALL!!! (June Event)

Arkade

Scholar
I had a fantastic time this event, sorry it took me forever to finish up the fire guys! Thanks everyone for all the great feedback, and complements on the armor, gets me really pumped to start working on the other stuff rite away!

Huge shout out to Amy! If you think amazing food like this is normal for all chapters, you'll be sadly mistaken.

Maxwell, you know because your Maxwell and everything plot related with you makes me happy as hell.

The three man party and the Fire Knights, very fun RP, and great fights, FOR THE FIRE KINGS!

Squishy adventurers and Koudelka diolauge, just fantastic RP to watch!

Having been out of the game for a few years I was really worried about being able to step up to the plate and help create this amazing world, filled with fantastic adventurers, played by incredible people. I've been swallowing my pride and asking a ton of questions, and all of you are helping me be the best plot member I can and I really do appreciate your patience and wisdom.

Spread the word, August is going to be even bigger and better!

Really cool event overall. Had a great time watching two certains important people in society kill something the shouldnt while being able to be cranky Pebbles about it for the night. Great rp. No one listens to pebbles.

Going to see the fire clan barbarians. Great rp and ploting Bev! Love the drum ritual for safe travels through the mists. And great info.

The Fire Knights and prince! Amazing from start to finish. The costuming and makeup blew my mind. All you need is 2 Knights and a savage.

The late night undead mod, like the components of the fight. The explosions, the berserks, and the spellstrikes. Well done. Without this mod, my event would have jad a hole on it.

Using my first regen charge to save this dumbass town!

The Great Bee Slaughter of 2016, since i was terrified and having a panic attack at the time, thankyou all you manly men for attempting to murder the bee, and then searching for the body and then having the round two of killing it all for me. Thankyou. Loved hearing about it after words.

Nice event, good plot, food was as always amazing with baby chickens at every meal, costumes and makeup are a stepup from every other game. Cant wait for august!

See ya then,
Carrie
Pebbles

Thank you PCs and NPCs alike. Had a great event. A few favorites as my addled brain can think of.

-All the motivations and true love Rp and generally being a stick in the mud Kit. The amount of people who tried to pep talk him surprised me-it was really great.
-When in doubt- go hide in the freezer
-4 men: 1 bee, 4 men: 2 bees, VICTORY!
-Molly cracking the Human Kit psyche and then Maxwell blasting it wide open.
-White Orc amused me greatly. Jared did a great transformation behavior wise.
-Releasing the last marionette spirit after carrying it around for like 2 years just to trap the Despair Thing into the mask. So great!
-Shanking a vampire with a shard of arden while sitting with my legs crossed. :)
-Havok and applesauce

So many things I wanted to accomplish and only one got done. I had fun being a prestigious white Orc and that help not being able to go and fret about not working the other stone elves.
I have had a hard time figuring out how to stay within the adventuring community with how my character is set up but with the story getting deeper and more spread out I am getting a better plan to stay and work within the community so I don't feel like I don't belong emotionally.
I loved being able to fight the fire knights with no thought of thoughts of should I try or not. They had such great costuming
I liked the rp of the group as its getting better to deal with things and not getting frustrated.
Asking to get amnesia from a mewe and them being perfectly fine with it. Just so the stone elves won't come and fight the adventures.
Over all I enjoyed the entire event and can't wait for August.

Hey everybody! Thanks to all the staff and other players for a great event. I have some favorite moments to share.

Cena dropping the Sister card... the Zanabanath Sisters are a thing for sure... power comes in 3s and now there are three.

Amy/Jade/Gwen food and rp. Jade is like the 4th sister who looks after me when Gwen is busy being awesome.

Pyke. Just... pyke.
And to be fair, the mwe wasn't 100% ok with it but sometimes you have to except other peoples odd decisions. She was at least trying to help his possible dire situation.

Maxwell and jokes.

Card readings and Fortune Telling accuracy. You're welcome Pebbles.

Foss and despair.

"Don't flash my mum or I will rez you again".

That's a few. Hopefully Ariel can stay longer next time. :) Thanks again.

Back