Thank you Byers'

Steve

Artisan
Both Bev and Matt did a great job making sure the event ran smoothly and with a plenty of fun things to do. Thank you both!

Rob and Meeker, thank you both for NPC'ing your butts off. Very much appreciated. To the other NPC's I didn't know, thank you as well.

And thanks to all of the PC's. I have a relatively abrasive character that pushes many IG buttons, but you were all great role-players and ran with it, as well as being super nice to me OOG before, during, and after the event.

Steve

Totally agree with you, Steve!!!

You Byers's really know how to make some out-of-towners feel welcomed!

BIG Thanks to Rob, Meeker, and the rest of you NPCs. You guys took all of our craziness in stride and kept coming at us. Thanks for the dedication and determination to kill me as Durk! Extra thanks to Meeker and Bev for making sure that 50% of my landed hits came RIGHT BACK AT ME!! Riposte is now my moral enemy!!

Thank you to all the new faces and old faces on the PC front as well! It was great to fight along side all of you! BIG thanks to my Personal Healer from New Jersey for the Dragon fight! (Sorry, having a HUGE brain fart on your name right now!!) You were an AWESOME healer and defense caller for me, LOL!!

See you all soon!!

GJ

Big thanks to everyone who participated in the June event! Thank you to the Byers' for hosting the event. Thanks to the Npc's for letting us beat on you all weekend, and thanks to all of the Pc's that welcomed us and made us feel apart of the town.

Huge thanks to Gwen and Garoth (sorry I don't know your OOG names) for running a great tavern! The food was delicious!!!

We normally only travel to TC once a year, but you all created such a great game and welcoming environment that we are going to try to make it up again for your August event.

~Alison
(Tenacity)

I want to thank all of you who came and made this event so much fun!!

The other runners, Matt, Rob, and Derek were a huge blessing for me. I was taken out for awhile with a "not so quick" trip home and a huge ritual bash on Sat. They covered for me and really took up the slack and for that I am truly grateful!!

The NPC's, Mike, Rocky, Amanda, Rebecca, Bruce, and especially Sterling. With out you where would we be! I know it was hard with 2 new people but you all did a great job. Sterling - you rock costuming and make-up!! I can't wait till the day we all meet your standards. Thanks also for "trying" to keep npcdom clean :)

The PC's- I loved every minute of RP with each and every one of you. I saw every emotion from tears to sooo many laughs. The interactions were sincere and involved. I also loved the combat, due to other things I didn't get to experience a lot of it but what I did made me really appreciate all of you. I saw people rolling with whatever came their way, no complaints, no rules lawyering, no hard hits or angry faces (atleast OOG :) ) just everyone having a good time and helping teach our new guys. Thank you all so much for that. It helped make my weekend! You were all great and I hope to see every face back here again and, if I'm lucky, at some of your home towns!

Thank you all!!!
Beverly

I really did have a good time, I hope to see everyone coming back. I find that I enjoy running for craziness. You know it is a good event when you don't even want to bend down at work on Monday.

I want to give out a couple of thanks as well for this event. I really want to thank Sterling and Derek. They both put a lot of themselves into this weekend. Sterling showed how dynamic and visual RP roles can be. She added to the atmosphere in a way I never could. Derek laid out the plot carpet this weekend. He had so many roles that people couldn't keep all of his names straight. I really appreciate everything he put into this event.

Thank you all for coming, and I hope to see everyone real soon. August is promising to be an epic event with stuff that we have never done before, so I would love to have as many people come to that as we can. (Hint. Climatic battle in Ebrindale. Could this be the end of King Edric, or will the adventurers be defeated?)

I had a really good time at the event. Thank you everyone for the effort from both npcs and pcs alike. Looking foward to comming back soon.

Doug Fleming

Thank you guys! :tears: you know how to make a girl cry. I appreciate the notice of what I'm trying to do. I feel like I won an award or something :hahaha: Everyone did a great job, and I hope to see you all again next event! I'm looking forward to it! Can't wait. hopefully it will not be cold ! :cold: :bat:

Back