Thank you for all the good times - Oregonplot signing off

A

Anonymous

We just wanted to thank everyone who came to make our last game so wonderful. We've had a great ride here for the last 8 years. There's a few people I didn't remember to thank at closing I wanted to put out here.

First off I want to thank Cymryc who went out on a limb to pull the chapter back after it had be closed just as our plot team was building momentum.
Also for all the people that have handled logistics over the years, it was one big thing I couldn't handle on top of everything else I was doing. Having it taken care of made my life much, much easier.
I want to thank the earlier members of plot Mark Walker and Jon Houser who put in their help along the way.
Also Jesse and Jeremy Huff who have been faithful NPCs throughout our time on staff.

For this game I want to be sure to thank the new players and new NPCs who were so excited to go out and do anything I told them. For so many of them being brand new we had very few issues with rules confusion.
I'm glad to see so many teary faces at the event. So my hats off to everyone who was so engaged in our last game that you made us cry. Your response from this event is starting to make us ask, why we would ever give this up.

We look forward to the chance to play with all of you on the PC side of things and just wanted to say thank you for all you've done for us.

Marc and Raissa DeArmond

Also wanted a big thank you to Sara Huff (that was weird to write) who joined our plot team when the chapter restarted back in 2005 and has held with it ever since.

And I had lot's of fun being a part of it some of the best times I have had playing the game has been with you guys thanks for all the time you have put in over the years running the game!

Thank you to all of you have been on Oregon Plot and helped them out over the past 8 years . You guys have worked hard and thank you for that! I really appreciate all the fun, time, effort, blood, sweat and tears you put into the game. *big hugs to all of you*

I think it's worth noting here that my first game was with this team, and it's in part your enthusiasm and willingness to include me from the get-go that got me hooked on this game.

Back