Thank you for the game!

A huge thank you to all of Oregon plot, staff, NPC's and PC's who came to the Oregon Nov. game. Caitlin and I had a blast interacting with all the PC's and NPC's! Thank you very much to all of Plot and Staff for all the hard work they put in (for every game) even with all the kids in tow! Thanks to the NPC's for their hilarious/wonderful characters and monsters they portrayed. And thanks to the PC's for interesting conversations.

Favorite moments:
Jocelyn's pig-lady screaming about her lost child/brother.
Iftakaar's fan club
Seth and Adam's hicks with the cool hats (made by Sara, of course!).
Arranin's dietary particularities.
Escaping the Longhouse alive! (again..)
Jesse's fishing mod!

I'm sure I'm forgetting more, but I really loved the whole event. Thanks again to all!
~Carmen (and Caitlin)

First of all: Picture from the first run of the fishing mod and one of Marc and River: http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c367/ ... 8%20Event/

Thanks Seth for taking those.

I'd like to thank several people who contributed to making the fishing mod possible.
Marc and Raissa both gave me some great feedback when I was writing the mod, (that's where the Idea for the non fish fishable items came from ie the boot). Sarajane who gave me the Idea for the jello for the fish guts by here repeated production of gooey props at previous events. Leighann who helped me pack the gut packs, and Cymryc for donation his damaged boot to the mod.

Thank you all

Jesse / Rossic

P.S. My usual offer stands, for anyone who would like copies of the full quality image files for any of the images please PM me.

That was without a doubt the best damn mod I've ever been on.

"If that damn fish leaps up and bites for Arcane or uses Vampire Charm, I'm going home to Stonehaven"

Back