Thank you for your dedcation

garoth

Traverse City Staff
Thanks all who took time away from there busy schedules to attent the seminar.
Thank you Rob for the information to contact Deb at Cambria Suites, the room was most impressive and for the power point for plot, very well built.
Thank you Chris for all the work and dedication you have put into the presentation I am glad to have helped with the ideas.
Thank you Bev for printing the tags and a little trust to see what we could do.

I hope everyone who attended is now more well informed and understands what direction we are taking the chapter.
There is more to discus and put into effect, so watch the boards for updates.

I was happy to help. I hope to see things continue to move in the right direction. The presentation was fantastic, and the information gives me renewed hope. Thank you.

Thank you all as well. This presentation was Dave's idea and I had a great time working with him on this endeavor.

Thank you Rob for your contribution, I think we all learned many new things from it.

Thank you all for coming. Like Dave said we know you all have busy lives and it meant the world to me to have you all there.

I am glad to hear that people have a renewed hope, and I look forward to the next event, and all the ones past it with this amazing team and chapter. Thank you again all.

Wonderful job organizing and running this event. I hope your dedication and hard work are an inspiration to others!

Back