Thank you letter to Eric of the Soap Factory

Davion

Scholar
Colorado Staff
Hey guys,
I'd like to put together a thank you note to Eric who put on the soap factory. If you're artsy and want to help, let me know. This weekend, if you attend, please seek me out so you can sign your name. If you want to put in a personal letter, please have that too.
David C.

are you going to make the card? It should be a big one because the event was so great. And that way everyone can sign it and add to the artwork if they want.

I would definitely like to sign it, but I won't be there next weekend. I will hopefully be at the chicago event as an NPC if Dave is willing to give me a ride.

Chris B.

How about you guys bring the paper and such to the next game. We can keep it at NPC camp and when ever you have some free time, anyone can some and sign it.

Granted, it doesn't need to be paper...

It could be like a giant Poster board :D

How's about a banner (or shield) ? Heck, even a fancy boffer weapon.

I can do a water color of the Corpate Wizard for it, all Gorka styled.

DracoIam said:
I can do a water color of the Corpate Wizard for it, all Gorka styled.

that would be wonderful! If anyone else wants to give him artwork as well, I think he would really love that.

If someone wants to make a nice larp shield for him, I would pitch in a couple bucks. I don't have the matirials or time. Remember to use white tape though so a sharpie will show up.

Back