Thank you

jpariury

Duke
Just wanted to drop a words of thanks for the weekend for all the work that the staff and volunteers put forth in putting together the weekend. Three best staff/npc things I encountered: the tunnels rocked, the loot from Jesse's lair card, and Jeremy's hand-forged diningware.
Best npc/staff rp: Lord Talien and Amalie

How can we best provide feedback for the event overall?

any feedback can be sent to me

cymryc@comcast.net

I will forward it on to the rest of staff.

if you do not feel comfortable sending it to me, you can send it through Holly. She can then forward it on with out the original sender involved

jpariury said:
Just wanted to drop a words of thanks for the weekend for all the work that the staff and volunteers put forth in putting together the weekend. Three best staff/npc things I encountered: the tunnels rocked, the loot from Jesse's lair card, and Jeremy's hand-forged diningware.
Best npc/staff rp: Lord Talien and Amalie

How can we best provide feedback for the event overall?

Thanks very much I am glad you liked it!

I had an amazing event and wanted to say thanks as well. This was definitely one of the best events I've been to in a long time for the character I was playing.

-Bryan

Had tuns of fun with lots of silly npcs and a few intense PC convos!

also wanted to say good event. and ill be back to the next.

My favourite part was Scratches! I hope Scratches becomes a recurring character, he was learning some good things about being a merchant when we left (even though his priorities were a little out of whack ;)).

-Mevima/Tanwen

Back