Thank You

garoth

Traverse City Staff
Thanks for the great event, I had a blast. Watching a listening to the Hog banter with Zeus and his dues lol, (makes me glad I am not a member :p ). Standing side to side with Rezzick and Havok on the front line, so cool it made my event.
Yohan has a shot from hell, I wish I had brought my bow to assist since we had so many front line fighters.
Thank you Danny for the great plot line, and the NPC's for working so hard to make the event.

P.S. NPC's look forward to some new equipment to help keep you mobile and life easier.

Great job Danny! I forgot how much fun it was to PC with everyone. Danny, I had a great time and look forward to future plots from you. You really rolled with the punches and delivered.

Great job Danny and all NPCs that came out and made this a great event for us PCs. Danny I loved it how you just let us do our thing during that conversation with your archaeologist. It was a well thought out event and scaled just right. You did such a wonderful job, thank you again.

I also want to thank all players on both sides for not having a ton of blown, charging, or any of the other calls. There was no complaining or whining at the event and that made a great atmosphere for playing in.

I look forward to facing the Baron Arron (B.A.D) in the future Danny! Great job again all and thank you Danny for putting in that much work and thought :).

Christopher Thetford
General Manager Alliance Traverse City

Glad to hear the event went so well for all involved. The publicity committee would love some pictures of the event, for now to share on the Facebook page. Anyone have any leads on pictures?

this was a really great event. every thing went very well. can't wait for the next thing you come up with. it was very helpful having monster card printed out to work with.

There were pictures taken at the event. Hopefully we will be able to send some to you James.

James-

The PM name of our photo guy is Raz5551. I'm sure he can get you set with pictures if you send him the info on where and who to send them to.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Beverly

This was a great event! Danny, I know you were super nervous but you were well prepared and it showed. Can't wait to work with you again! Pc's and npc's, you were what I would love to see every time. Patient, helpful, understanding, and there to have fun. That great attitude from everyone makes a world of difference. This event did not feel like work to me and that is really saying something.

Thank you all!!

Beverly

The pics I received are now on the Alliance LARP Facebook page!

Great job NPC's on the April 28th event, I really like the use of costuming and makeup, I could tell that Mark was nervous, but that was to be expected. Listen to the more expierenced runners and learn all you can Mark, I look forward to seeing more form you in the future.

Great show, NPC's you all were hopping the whole weekend. The costuming and makeup was good, I know the Daks is hard on everyone and the dust was bad and I the start was a little rocky at my end getting in so late and having to make a change of power source on the fly, but the weeekend was still fun in the end. I am sorry it took so long to get mats.

Thanks

Thanks for making my first event such a great experience! I had an awesome time learning and meeting everyone. Will definitely be coming back a often as possible.

Dave,

Thank you for the comments and thank you for the generator. It really made a difference Sat night.

Matthew,

I'm glad you had fun and happy to hear you'll be back. You fit right in and your costuming and rp were great! You are a welcome addition to our chapter.

Beverly

Back