Thank you

i would like to take this opportunity to thank a list of people who made this season all that it was.
The plot team. Chris, Cory, Brigit, Bev and Tory. Thank you for putting in countless hours of work just to have is blast holes and completely screw up the plot you spent hours carefully crafting.
Dave and Amy. I don't think enough of us realize how much work goes into logistic and tavern. Thank you for keeping us fed and keeping our characters straight.
Everyone who stayed late and took the time to clean the tavern, all the bathrooms, clean up of npc camp and policing trash and packets all over the site. I know that work has saved Dave, Chris and Amy hours of hard work on top of the work they churn out every single event.
Everyone who donated time, weapons, drinks and all. Everything we see and touch in game came from someone's time and effort, whom was kind enough to give of themselves.
Thank you for making our season enjoyable, fun and safe.
Mike Long

thank you to everyone of the NPC's that worked hard to pull off all of the events this year. There were some down times but all in all the good shine's through and keeps me coming back year after year. Thank you again to the NPC's, tavern staff and to the clean up crews!!

Back