Thank You

Vim Dioa

Hello All

Big thanks to all the plot and npcs this weekend for their hard work. Also thanks to our wounderful logistics staff who have got check in rolling like a well oiled something or other. Fingers hurt may type more later.

Doug Fleming

I had a great time at the event! Many thanks to Matt, Josh, and Tom for putting on a great show as usual, and to all of the NPCs for their tireless work (Elliot, Mike, Amber, Joe, and the others whose names I do not yet know)...

Can't wait until the next one!

Joe / Stremthi

Thank you so much for letting me run the tavern for this past event. I've been playing the same PC for almost 17 years now and I've had my share of "adventuring." Cooking is a way for me to still enjoy the game without watching over my shoulder for the next attack.

I've attached the link to all of the pictures I took this event. Enjoy! :D

http://s622.photobucket.com/albums/tt30 ... il%202010/

Becky

I'd just like to add my thanks as well! Plot & NPC's you should know that you are awesome.
I had a great time!
Take care,
T.

I had a great time this weekend as well. Thank you so much for all the work plot puts into these events. We all know how busy you are. NPCs, you were AWESOME. It wouldn't be SoMi without you. I'm sorry I missed the Matt ninja.

Becky, thank you for running the tavern. The food was delicious. Plus...rice crispy treats, YUM!

It was fun to game with all of you again, can't wait until next event.

-Brigit

I just want to thank everyone for a fun event. I know friday night was a bit slow because for the most part PC's were meandering instead of getting things rolling which can happen, but it was fun none-the-less. Thanks for a good time.

Tank

It was great to see so many old faces and friends. Thank you everyone, I hope to be seeing a lot more of all of you this season. And I would like to put out there that I heard NPCs/Plot say a couple of times that we "looked bored" and that is far from the truth. This weekend was filled with some of the best role players I know, so just sitting next to fellow PCs was an amazing in-game experience and for once people were finally trying to put sh*t together and figure out the bigger picture. The tavern is the best place to do that, so we were not in fact "bored."

Many thanks to all PCs and NPCs alike. Becky, the food was awesome and your rice krispy treats are dreamy, wish I was not trying to lose weight.

Many hugs to you all,
daver
aka BtB

DUDES!!! Had a great time! Lots of swell-bows and "Resist Bindings" for everyone!

Thank you Plotsauce and NPCzzorz for all of your hard work and dedication to this game! Without you dudes, we would be teh PWND and probably not have a SoMI to play in!!!

Super Pumped for the next event!!!!!

GJ

Back