Thank You

To all who aided me,

I wish to extend my heart felt thank you to all who helped me to achieve my Race change. Many of you risked your lives to help me get the necessary willow wisps i needed. I can not express how much i owe all of you.

Thank you

In Honor and Service
Sir Daniel Grimsby

Don't go shouting this out too loud, despite what you might think there are many of us who do not approve of this disgusting act. In the end you are just a human with feather, though I applaud the fact that you realize you were born a lesser race. Just know that is all you will ever be.

Amaris Lovik

Do you realize you are in essence threating a Noble of these lands? Please try to get along with others of this land when you travel here. For the most part Biata are a minority here. Please try to be nice even if just for show. Being so harsh makes life harsh for the rest of us. I know you are new here, and you don't know the inter acting people have with one another here. But being so harsh raises too many racial questions for the rest of us. Please some of us are here most of the year and we don't want to be put in a bad situation we will have to live with forever. This has happened in the past and the Biata involved had to die to save their family reputation.

Zaterina N Norik

Zatarina,
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this individual who is presently speaking slandering Sir Daniel's name? Or otherwise mocking him? I believe that can be brought up on charges in the lands of Icenia.

Sir Daniel is a noble who has served this land well, and to the very heart of the Code of Chivalry. Do not presume for a moment that you can feel free to enact your personal opinions upon noble title with no retribution. I hope your coffers are deep for the words you have chosen, and I do hope Sir Eros Clearbrook hears your spiteful tongue.

-Aislynn Ravenshire

Please, People make mistakes. No one is perfect, especially when they are in a new land. I am trying to have calm heads prevail here. It is better to advise and educate those we meet then to be quick to punish them. We must all always put ourselves in their place and do what is diplomatic, until far proven otherwise. In this situation it is not upon this level. It is far from it. Please calm down your harshness only fans a fire stronger.

Zaterina N Norik

Amaris,

You know not of the sacrifices this man has made for our race in these lands and how he is more a part of it than you will probably ever realize. There are plenty of biata born with feathers on their brow that are more human than he is. You should learn more of the people you speak about before you go shooting off your mouth.

-Gwendara Alanik

Aislynn: I did not threaten anyone I simple was stating my opinion. I was unaware that in this lands that one could not speak their minds. On that this is a matter of Biata of which you are not, so please step out of this conversation.

And to Gwendara: I'm sure the words you speak are true but just because these things are doesn't not mean it will change my mine opinion on this matter. There are many adventures who have helped our race out from time to time, I still do not wish for them to change into biata either.

Zat: I will speak with you in private about this matter.

Also I was unaware that calling some one a human was threat and slander. Sir Danial was a human after all?

Amaris Lovik

Amaris,

You vords and toughz are dizgusting to me. I shall make zure your baron you have sworn fealty to in Arandin knows vat you tink if his race. Just so you know, Zir Daniel iz much better perzon zan you shall ever be!

Ket

As I expected, you will probably not even care to find out what he has done. It has been much more than a "time to time" thing. You may keep your opinion, even if you do not wish to become more informed.

-Gwendara Alanik

Forgive my intrusion here, i an I find dis conversation quite fascinating, being dat I am getting acquainted wit de cultural norms and taboos and de interactions of other races and cultures since awakening. I an I am greatly pleased dat people have come together with dis Biata changeling as a standup human. It mus be a sad day for the Human race to lose such an upstanding representative of deir race. It mus be a good day for de Biata to have received such a person to dedicate the res of deir existance to deir adopted culture.
I an I, Haka, was born at night, but it was not last night. I an I can respect her ego-centric views of de world around her, and her love for her race, after all, in nature when choosing a mate, you seek a mate dat will keep your bloodline strong, pure, and untainted.
I an I am far too old to believe this romanticized biased reaction towards de words of someone who is a representation of her own culture. I an i do not believe dat she be de only one who believes such things, yet she may be de only one who as made her words known. I an i have no yet met a Dryad changeling, and I do no know how I would feel or behave about it. I am not one to judge whether dis is good or evil, as de only difference between good and evil is who's agenda you agree wit.
May de forest provide all dat you need.

Haka

Haka,

I'm not sure I quite understand all that you say. I do not agree with the way she has gone about voicing her opinion, or believe she has all the facts. Granted, as I said before, she's allowed her own opinion even if she does not wish to learn more. I am a representative of the same culture as she. Are you calling my reaction to her dreaming a "romanticized bias" or her reaction to the words of Sir Daniel? That is the part I am confused with. Perhaps you can clarify.

-Gwendara Alanik

Oh, lets not get angry at each other or frustrated any further.

I think i see whats going on here, My Father many years ago told me, "Ithica when a Female insults or picks on you that mean she "likes" you and is having a tough time showing it." Perhaps Amaris ... well lets just say Sir Daniel is quite dashing and had i not prefer a females company myself, i would try to catch me an elusive Sir Daniel.

I want to take this time to thank Amaris for her gifted healing and support to the people of Ashbury this past gathering.

As well as congrats to my Brother in Arms, Sir Daniel on his achievement to the task at hand.

Squire, Commander Ithica.
"Follow me if I advance, Kill me if I retreat, Avenge me if I die"

Ok OK. ....its like food if a roast mutton on rye bread with mustard is really good but yer hungry for roast mutton on wheat bread it don't matter for crap. Its still damn good mutton the kinda bread its incased in don't matter
.......now im hungry

I an I believe dat confusion is a good thing. It inspires de seeker to look for knowledge beyond oneself and being dat you have opinions, and your opinions are forged from your personal experiences, de theories on dis matter are both factual and deeply flawed at de same time. I an I am not judging either way; I an I am simply stating de observations I an I have made dat takes place in de forest.
Dere are some creatures dat, if out hunting, and return to de den ti find dat de offspring has scent of another species will abandon deir young and in some cases kill the young as dey are seen as tainted. Where on de otha hand, dere are such creatures dat feel de compassion to adopt outside of deir species when findin a lonely entity and takin it in as deir own and teaching dem de ways of survival and culture as if dem were born to deir adopted species.
I an I am not commenting as to Sir Daniels race change, but to de perceptions dat both of you see of a race change as a whole. I an I see dat you are both on polar opposite sides of dis issue which has given old Haka great insight into de added range of beliefs dat your race can carry. It is exciting to find dat you are all individuals, and have added much contrast to my awakening in undertstanding dat your race is not just one opinion, but has a diverse and passionate spectrum.
Again, I an I am not seeking to offend either party, as I an I can see all of you are passionate and dis deeply excites old Haka. Such stimulation!
May the forest provide all that you need.

Haka

I don know that if I bite into a cow, dat I want it to taste like a chicken. Dat would be too confusing.

Why do da Not Chicken People use the mouths to fight, but don bite each other? Dey wierd.

Skull *** Stick

Thank you for dreaming again Haka. Sometimes it is hard for me to remember all I heard when I awake and I can remember incorrectly or misinterpret another person's dreamings. It seems clearer now having heard you a second time. I think my race, like many others you will meet, have varied and wide view points on things. I am glad you are interested and seem to be enjoying your experiences since your awakening.

-Gwendara Alanik

When I return to Fairdale in 2 months. I will have a meet and greet party on friday night. All of us to get to know one another better. Of course weapons will be checked at the door if possible. We do keep the code of these lands on the wall. Perhaps this will tame any heated racism that we are incurring here as well insults to a noble in relation to his being a MERIK. I am proud to have Sir Daniel Merik as my blood brother as well as a Biata Noble. He is Noble in all of its varied meanings. I will stand hard on my ground when I must but I prefer diplomacy first. Any family that wishes him harm in any way for his now being a MERIK will have to go through me first. I will agree to a private conversation with Ms lovik to educate her if she is willing to learn how to be a proper citizen in these parts.
Currently Sir Daniel, Balls and myself are at Gryphon watch. I expect I will be there for about 2 months. We have much business to attend to that demands our utmost attention.
I hope this letter has not made matters worse.

Zaterina N NORIK

I do not normally comment in these dream realms, however this has caught my interest. I think I have chosen the perfect time to begin my adventuring once again. So we have a new member of our race and he used to be a human...As for myself I was raised by a human, one Orzyn Delatain, and therefore have perhaps a more open mind about such things. Perhaps because of this I have a great many questions I would like to ask you Sir Daniel, I have read and heard much about you, and it would be nice to finally meet you. I believe I will be taking you up on that invitation Zaterina and look forward to seeing you again. In two month's time then.

Kida Delatain

Amaris,

What DO you know of me? I would love to know what and where you get your information that you would so blindly make a comment such as the one you have made.....

Sir Daniel Grimsby

I have sent Daniel a personal dream and would like to leave the rest of this conversation in between the two of us.

Back