thanks every one

Hey guys and gals I just wanted to say thanks for making my first PC event so awesome!!!! I know many of you, including me, were very nervous about my Dark Elf. Her name is Sada by the way and I am sorry she is so mean. On Sunday I wanted to go around and give everyone a hug and say that I was sorry for my character, but I had to go babysit and was unable to do so. That is why I just wanted to say thanking to all for the great event. :D

O.O.G. Charlotte Raeker
I.G. Sada (that one female dark elf)

Don't be sorry, be a bitch! (IG only...) :p You did an excellent job!

"You'll know only when you need to know" Definitely made my Dryads day, can't wait for the next convo(or lack of one) IG.

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *breath* HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Also, HA HA HA...and yeah, you're welcome for all that I didn't do! (and what I did do I guess)

I thought you did a great job! you had me thanking sada after i refit her! lolol!!!! i hope your pc-ing next game cuz i have something for her ;) (mischevious grin entered here) seriously tho ingame the dark elves scare me so much it will be fun to see how this goes :D

No, keep up the good work. IG Conflict should never stop us from playing true to character.

Emilynn- :funny: hahaha thanks I will try to keep the bitch up in game. but out of game you better watch out cause I'm insanely happy!!!! :p

Ryan Benike- I am so glad i got to talk to you out of game before I left because I felt SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad!!!!!!!!! :( you were just being nice!!! lol well Charlotte knows that so that is what matters I guess. I'm glad I made your Dryads day. :thumbsup:

Ninjette- who are you!!!!!! hahah im sorry but if that is your in game name I don't know it because my character didn't care to know anyones name... (sorry) I'm also not very good with peoples names out of game either. but who knows maybe this gift thing will be even more interesting if I don't know who you are. :ninja:

Crystal- I like you. lol your character doesn't take **** and Sada likes that. :)

Dan- No comment (you know how I feel about your character)

Andrew - You are nice and I believe I am not the only one who thinks that out of game. Your character isn't even completely hated. :)

OOG -Charlotte Raeker
IG- Sada

Terrel said:
Yeah, look at my case, noone really knows me because my darkelf....everyone thinks I'm a jerk.

You mean your *not* a jerk? :shock:

:ninja: :D

From one Dark Elf player to another Dark Elf player I thought you did a great job! I'm glad you had fun, and tbh I had no idea during the event that this was your first one. I hope some day I get the chance to play my Dark Elf (Eldarion) at an event you are playing yours, Dark Elves are fun and in conjunction with each other even more fun. :)

Back