Thanks for making the season great

Mathis

Scholar
I just want to say thanks to all the people that make SoMI a great place to play. We've just wrapped our second full season with each event being better than the last and none of that would be possible without all of you. Thank you for taking the time to enjoy the game and embrace the spirit of what we're creating here. I hope that you've enjoyed what you've seen so far and I look forward to giving you more great plot next season. A special thanks goes out to all the tireless NPCs, we could not have run this game without you guys and gals. You've gotten beaten, pegged, and killed; but through it all you've worked harder than any other monster camp I've seen. Additionally you keep things fun and you help clean up after the events. If I could I'd keep you forever but I understand that some of you got the impression we run a good game and want to PC. That said, if anyone is interested in being a full time NPC next season, shoot us an email between now and February. Enjoy your break everyone, because we're not going to make things any easier for you next year.

Take care,
Matt

Back