Thanks to all..

A

Anonymous

I'd like to thank everyone again for making this past year as a plot member a great one for me. When I first joined plot, it was with some reluctance - I was enjoying playing Kalendril, and while I've enjoyed running games, not having the opportunity to be in the thick of things anymore wasn't tremendously appealing to me. During my time on plot, I've had an opportunity to witness and be a part of some of the finest role-playing I've seen, and I've been able to create plotlines that (I feel) are compelling and thought-provoking. Role playing for me is in many ways a journey of self-discovery, and I've enjoyed watching that in the players that have participated in my plotlines.

I'd like to extend a special thanks to the current members of the NERO Seattle plot staff. We've been able to run games that are consistently of high quality, even through personally difficult times in our lives. We've only been able to do this through the willingness on all plot members part to take up responsibilities as needed. Understanding those things and working with each other, especially while writing plotlines, has been an extraordinary aid.

I'd like to extend an extra-special thanks to Jim, who's not only been the backbone of the plot staff, but has also served a particular benefit to me personally in the writing of plotlines. There is a great deal of organization of plot members that occurs for every event (arranging plot meetings, composing a timetable, dealing with downtime interactions, writing background information) that Jim takes care of. Additionally, Jim and I have had a number of sit-downs where we've bounced ideas off each other regarding plot lines of mine or his (really, both of ours at that point :)) It's through that creative synergy that many of my plotlines have gone from mediocre to great.

Finally, I'd just like to thank Dan for the work that he's put into the game. He's done an exceptional job as general manager and head of rules, and it's through the work he puts in each month that the game runs as smoothly as it does. (It doesn't feel like that a lot of the time, especially on our end, but the alternative is unthinkable. :))

So in summary, you all rock. Keep it up. I'll miss everyone and be back to visit when I can (and probably be at a few game days).

Bryan

Bryan,

It was good to have you on plot, I enjoyed you being there, all be it I dont know what plots of yours I was on. Take care in your travels, and thank you again.

Shane Renner

Bryan, if there was a smiley that'd let me give you the finger one last time, I would use it in a heart beat. :angel3: You were great and I really do hope you come back some day and give me more headaches. Miss ya! :love3:

l8r, d00dzorz.

Bryan,

It is very rare that I feel actual fear in NERO Out-of-Game, but your plots have that effect on me. You have caused Hayley--not just L.E., but HAYLEY--to scream and nearly have a heart attack. That?s not even mentioning the amount of emotional damage you have done to my character! You have seceded in terrifying and torturing L.E. to the greatest extremes. You probably know the plotline that I am talking about (which I am blaming entirely upon you and Jim), and thanks to this story, L.E. is just about broken. Thank you. Thank you!

Your fantastic stories will be whispered around campfires in Crocevia for years to come.

hey bryan,
you'll be missed! thanks for working so hard (along with all other wonderful members of plot!!) for all of us pc's. i wish you the best of luck in your travels and your studies. do visit as often as you can! we'll be seeing you!
-Carmen

Heh...Well I refuse to say good bye, and have no doubt that I will talk/ see you many times before you leave. But on the nero side of things you will be extremely missed. I loved having you there, and your plotlines rocked. I had a chance to be on many of them, and the diversity and thought put behind them really added to my game. Many of your npcs as well as your pc became important figures for me to seek out, or interact with when I was playing Slice. On top of it all though you added alot to Slices consiracy theory attitude, which I love, keeping it indepth and intense while still being able to play humorus characters like Bill, Crispy (i thought he was hilarious), Ernesto and Conti Felligrino. Overall Bryan, you added so much to my game, and you will be missed on the scene dearly. You kick ***!

Holly

Haven't been here a long time, but I've seen some of the awesome plots that you've come up with. It's too bad that I won't see more of them. On the other hand, Alexandros might actually stay alive for more than a couple events. It's a lose-lose situation. :( See you around sometime.

Paul

Back