Thanks to all

TheSaint

Artisan
I just wanted to write on the boards a big thank you to everyone from my girlfriend and I to those who were at the last event. It was our first time LARPing and we had a wonderful time. Everyone was beyond awesome and extremely helpful and by the end of Friday night activities we were both already hooked on the game and set to go back for future events. The NPC camp did an an excellent job welcoming us into the fold showing us the ropes and then putting us out into the fray. Hopefully by the time I managed to get to the next event I'll have fully read the rules and have a working understanding of how things function. I'm sure I'll have tons of newbie questions and I'll be sure to put them up in the newbie forum but I really just wanted to thank everyone first for the hospitality and the amazing game that I got to take part in.

Don't worry about the questions. I still have them all the time. i've only been playing since April so trust me I know what you mean. This game is actualy addicting....In a very good way.

Can't wait to see you again IG.

Angel

I still remember my first event. I was just thinking of all that happened during it just this past evening. The event seemed so much longer than others and there were so many amazing moments. I still remember Justin Coggins saying, "Wait...this is your first time LARPing I never would have guessed! You guys totally rocked it and have to come back!" I was hooked ever since. It's an incredible game, and I am really thankful for all the awesome people I've met and great friends I've made both IG and OOG. Welcome to the insanity! :)

-Christine

Back