Thanks!

Beverly Byers

Fighter
Traverse City Staff
I want to thank everyone who came out this weekend and participated in our dust breathing contest. I'm not sure but at the moment I feel like I won. :D It was quite a weekend and I enjoyed meeting some new faces and some I just haven't seen in awhile. I hope to see you all again!

I really want to thank my NPC's who worked there butts off this weekend. We were outnumbered 4 to 1 and they made a valient effort to keep up. They did so with enthusiasm and were always ready for the next set of stats and instructions. You guys really rocked!!!!! Thank you!

As ALWAYS, thank you Amy for the awesome food. You are amazing!

And last but not least, thanks to all who took pictures. We have some really great shots that because of the amount will take a little time to get on the website but we will get them there so keep an eye out.

Again, I just want to say thank you all!

Beverly

Thank You!!! right back at you for a great game.

daver

i know i put it in the other thread to but heres the next video link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sba9HoHc35Q

i think the worst thing about this weekend is that it'll be the last for a year for BtB WERE GOING TO MISS KILLING YOU!!

Massive thanks to all my NPC's and to those who returned from the mists (Joe, Mark and Brent love seeing you guys again!!)

I also wanted to thank all those players who journeyed so far to be here, the SoMI Invasion will not soon be forgotten.

I want to thank Billy and James for thier devious minds. (more traps you say? Yes.. hehehe)

To Dave and Amy for thier dedication to this chapter, without your support I do not know how we would manage!

I want to personally thank all those who stepped up to help when I had my *ahem* lack of hydration issue (slapps self silly) Amanda, Dave, Ryan, Paul and all the rest. Thak you all to being committed to helping this game run and to entertain the masses.

I just wanted to say that even with all the bumps in the road I still had a great time this weekend thanks again to all that helped!

Matt

Hehe Just watched the video, wish i could have stay'd longer...But while i was tehre i had a great time. as always. ty Npcs :)

Guys i had a blast and billy srry for scaring you but it was that was fun to hear run away lol thanks for every thing guys.

Thanks for a great time when i was there...next even i should be there for the whole thing just had a bunch of stuff to do and sitter issues...Anyways I look forward to hopefully seeing the new faces come back up...I am hoping to beable to travel to somi soon and chicago...and ohio lol....Anyways i'll talk to you all later. Thanks for a fun time.

Jason/Bane

Definately a memorable weekend. Hopefully the invasion can become an annual thing, or maybe bi-annual with you all coming down next year.

Thanks to all the NPCs who put in very long hours, great plot fun times.

See you all in the mists.

-Joe

Back