The 2022 Season Super Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitaruen

Knight
The 2022 season is fast approaching!

This is the 2022 super post to talk about memberships, donations, and getting ready for the “WOAH-Let’s Do It” 2022 Season. The Season will start in March and end with the Feast in the January of 23. For clarity we will have 6 Weekend Events, 1 Long Weekend, and 1 Monstrous 5 day- That's 8 events folks!

The Chicago 2022 Season:
  • April 1st Weekend Camp Juniper Knoll (East Troy, WI)
  • April 15th Weekend Camp Palos
  • May 27th Three Day Event Camp Wokanda
  • July 22nd Weekend Special Event Rockville IN (moved from the 15th)
  • August 31st 5 Day Event Rockville IN
  • October 14th Weekend Event Camp Palos
  • November 11th Weekend Event Camp Palos
  • January 6th Weekend Feast Event Camp Palos

Private Mod Days will also be available at a set price of $240 with a cap of 12 PCs. Additional information can be found: Private Mod Series "The Season That Wasn't Part 2". These are not part of the “WOAH-Let’s Do It” season.

The Weekends will be $90, the 3 Day $125, and the 5 Day $195; NPCs will pay 35 for all events. Everyone who registers by the set deadline will receive a $15 discount.

The Yearly membership is $20 and is included in the season pass, new player first event price, and as part of salary for logistics, plot, CS team, and senior staff. The membership must be up-to -date to request tags, cash in gobbies for anything not handled via CMA, and to physically attend events.

The Donation rate for 2022 is 4:1 gobbies to cash for all donations unless above $100 then it bumps to 6:1, if above $250 bumps to 10:1. Donations of $250 or more also generate 100 dragon stamps.

Three types of season pass will be available this year. All three come with both a 2022 Chicago membership and 500 gobbies!
  • Regular Season Pass $300 425 generates admission as a PC to any “WOAH-Let’s Do It” event excluding the 5 Day event!
  • Deep In Season Pass $450 575 generates admission as a PC to all “WOAH-Let’s Do It'' events including the 5 Day event! And any private mod day you attend is $5 cheaper!
  • NPC Guild Season Pass $100 125 generates admission as an NPC to any “WOAH-Let’s Do It” event!
Please note anyone with a season pass who does not register by the deadline will pay $15 at the door as that is how very vital registration is for many many reasons.

The 2022 "WOAH Lets Do It" Season has been published. Season passes are only available thru the month of February and now pay the bold prices as the early bird discount is over.

Passes should be paid via paypal to:
Robertdautovski@yahoo.com

BTC/ETH/DAI are also accepted please reach out for the wallet addresses.

Last edited:
July Weekend updated to avoid overlap with MN

An April Event was updated as well.

Last edited:
Hi there! Can we still purchase full season passes? I didn't see an expiration date up there!
Also, why are the crossed out prices lower than the prices listed? Was there a reason for the price increase?
Can I pay the lower price? LOL.
  • Regular Season Pass $300 425 generates admission as a PC to any “WOAH-Let’s Do It” event excluding the 5 Day event!
  • Deep In Season Pass $450 575 generates admission as a PC to all “WOAH-Let’s Do It'' events including the 5 Day event! And any private mod day you attend is $5 cheaper!
  • NPC Guild Season Pass $100 125 generates admission as an NPC to any “WOAH-Let’s Do It” event!
I'd like to register for these events... but wasn't sure when the season pass purchase deadline was... is this listed somewhere? Can I still buy? Take my money plees? Thank you!

The lower price was for anyone who supported the chapter in a limited window where the schedule was not yet announced. Think early bird super saver special.

This year the season passes where only offered up until March 1st. However, since several people seem to have missed this detail and this was a departure from previous years. I will be opening the regular priced passes back up until the opener.

So that's right everyone you may buy a season pass at Regular 425/ Deep In 575/ NPC Guild 125 up until April 1st! No further passes will be sold after that point.

oh good, because I think I already sent you money a few weeks ago

Hey, anybody that was looking at this post for the location for the first event (like I was), it's probably worth pointing out that the site is actually Camp Juniper Knoll in East Troy, Wisconsin!

Hey, I'm a newbie hoping to start up LARPing this year. One thing I need to know is whether there are vaccination requirements for these events.

From the super-post: We are requiring a 95% vaccination rate of all attendees at the event, and part of pre-registration will include proof of vaccination. Non-vaccinated players will be capped at 5% of total attendance, and if you are unvaccinated, you may be put on a “waiting list” to attend until more vaccinated players are registered. Get your vaccines, folks! With the expansion of vaccines available to the public and the amount of time before the event, there should be ample opportunity for our players to get their vaccinations in time, with the unvaccinated 5% comprising only those that are truly unable to receive the vaccine for medical reasons (allergies, immunocompromised, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back