The Alchemists of Caseighopia

Does anyone know how to get in contact with any of the lovely people who had, last I known, taken Lord Orin prisoner in the lands we have renamed after our lovely stone elf friend? We were shipwrecked there and the last I knew was Lord Orin was commanding us to head back to the ships. It has been more than a few months now and I am looking to contact one or more of them. Any information in finding them would be greatly appreciated. I believe they are called Sadeen Morians? I may be wrong on that as information from different sorces is varied. If you know them please let them know that at this point in time I have absolutely no magical power whatsoever. I should be of no offence to them unless they are blinded by the myriad of sparklies and colorful clothing us Roma wear. Thank you.

~Z~

Z,

Lord Orin has been recovered from the "Pure" Lords.

Be very careful in any contact you have with the rulers of Sadeen Moore. They are known to hate all users of magic, and if you, like most Twiceborn, enjoy the use of magic, they will likely treat you as an enemy to their nation-barony.

In Trust,
Lord Galloway

Thank you so much for your advice I will take it to heart. However I do not know how to control or cast any magic at all. I appreciate its use in my aid and the aid of those around me. I however have heard that they are in possession of a recipe or two I would like to write down. I am hoping that because I myself do not know how to cast magic they will not eye me quite as suspiciously as those around me who are more learned in the ways of mystical magic use. If someone even just knows how to get a missive to them I would appreciate that information as well.
~Z~

Back