The Apprentices (Page Content) first meeting at 1 bells on Saturday

Cedric

Rogue
Marshal
Greetings Acarthians. Let me introduce myself. My name is Osrik Runebreaker. Years ago, I was much like you, an adventurer, helping out Acarthia, seeking spoils. My adventuring group, the Runebreakers fought side by side for many years, but eventually many of us got tired. We wanted to settle down and have a family. As our children grew older they wanted to hear more stories and tales of our time racing across Acarthia. We realized that many lessons of adventuring we learned in the moment, it was dangerous and we lost many friends and companions throughout the years. To this end, years ago we started up a group called the Apprentices. The idea behind the group is that the parents of the group would take turns educating our children in how to be a proper adventurer.

The group has grown throughout the year and we have expanded these lessons to other parts of Acarthia. This year we hope to have a presence here, in New Acarthia. Aurora Summers, a Mystic Wood Elf of Warchester is a long family friend of the Runebreakers. She has helped teach and watch over our children many years ago. She has agreed to host the very first meeting of the Apprentices in New Acarthia this Saturday at 1 bells. If you have a younger adventurer, please stop by the meeting as I hear she has an exciting adventurer planned, including meeting a very old friend of the Runebreakers.

- Osrik Runebreaker

OOG - Here is an update on the page rules for Alliance Denver so that everyone is clear on them. https://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/page-status-underage-players.29565/. If you want to bring your kids on the page mod, please show up at the Tavern at 1 bells.

Back